V8® V-Fusion + Energy Diet Strawberry Lemonade uploaded by kristina b.V8® V-Fusion + Energy Diet Strawberry Lemonade uploaded by kristina b.V8® V-Fusion + Energy Diet Strawberry Lemonade uploaded by Blair C.

BY V8 #35 in Lemonade

Get the boost you need to get through your busy day with V8 +Energy. A refreshing energy juice drink that is powered by natural green tea—so you can feel good about it, too!!
V8 +Energy Diet Strawberry Lemonade Flavor is an 8% juice blend that contains an excellent source of B vitamins and has only 10 calories in each 8 oz. can.

Available in 8 ounce 6-pack cans.

Water, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice (Water And Concentrated Juice Of Sweet Potatoes), Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Apples, White Grapes, Lemons, Strawberries), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Citric Acid, Flavoring (Natural Flavors, Strawberry Juice Concentrate, Watermelon Juice Concentrate), Malic Acid, Green Tea Extract (With Natural Caffeine From Green Tea), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Sucralose, Natural Flavoring, Niacinamide [Vitamin B3], Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).

Buy on Walmart
Sarah S.
I really love these because not only does the caffeine come from green tea, but there are only three carbs in the entire drink. As a diabetic, that is very important for me. They give me energy but I don't get much of a crash afterwards either. And they are probably much less expensive than some other coffee or Energy drink. Around four bucks for six of them
Tanya L.
Bowmansville, NY
is a classic of this energy, has a less expressive taste, reminiscent of carbonated apple juice, and for some reason is not as common as the first two. But if nothing of the Gorillas is no longer in the store, I take it and enjoy it with pleasure.Blue (officially called Ice), as I suggested, mint. I generally like mint, so I bought this jar with great enthusiasm. But the taste was very mild, although sweetened, but watery, so it's easier to drink plain water. Strongly disliked, although the composition is almost identical to the above. It's all about the lack of expressive taste, so he loses to the rest. Yes, and on sale it can be found infrequently. However, probably, and this taste will have their fans, to each his own.As for the effect, it is the same for all four types of this energy due to the same tonic substances in the composition of each species. Clearly pronounced effect and some mind-blowing superforce, of course, will not, unless you by virtue of your natural data do not start to frenzy, for example, from one cup of coffee. However, to cheer up, to clear up thinking a little and to remove physical fatigue this power engineer really helps! The effect does not come instantaneously, but gradually, as far as mastering of tonic substances (caffeine and taurine). It is not necessary to use energy without need, but sometimes the body needs to cheer up. For example, it is relevant for those who work in the night shift or are forced to stay up late for some affairs that require increased concentration of attention. The effect of vivacity lasts from 2 to 4 hours, sometimes longer (depending on the intensity of the load at this time), then slowly come back tiredness and drowsiness, but during this time you can do a lot of things!
Logan N.
Edmond, OK
I love these! In the beginning, they did have a bit of an acquired taste that I had to get used to but since then I have been a repeat consumer! They are sweet to the taste but not too sweet and they give me as much energy in the morning as coffee would! I have recommended this product to everyone I know who drinks energy drinks. These are the best alternative!
Jacquelyn K.
Baton Rouge, LA
I don't know that I've ever loved a drink so much. They're delicious, and have about 50% more caffeine than a can of coke. I've tried some of the other flavors (I'm really loving this whole caffeinated juice idea), and some are decent, but this one is by far the best. It's light and refreshing and just the perfect pick-me-up treat!
Maegan P.
Boerne, TX
I love these drinks!  I gave them 4 stars because I wish there was less sugar.  They are 3 carbs per can so that's not to bad.  I will definitely keep my fridge stocked with these because they do give me the boost I need without the shaky feeling.  The price isn't bad either $3.98 for a 6 pack.
yolanda c.
This product really gives me energy. Gets me ready for my exercise routine. I do want to mention that I don't take this product if exercising at night because I find it difficult to find my sleep afterwards. Highly recommend it for morning or midday exercise.
abbigail A.
you know I am trying to have that new year , new body. so of course I have to stick with the V8 fusion and its a diet drink. I could stay energized with this if I ran out of water because this is a drink I would most likely buy again
Anairis V.
Mission, TX
These are great for when we go camping! After a day of hiking we just want to sleep so we drink energy drink to stay up longer and enjoy our camping trip more instead of napping. The best thing about these products it's that they taste great
Cristina A.
Los Angeles, CA
I always take these with me when I have class. They help keep me awake and it's way healthier than drinking a Starbucks everyday . They taste so good and I recommend them to everyone ! They aren't expensive either .
Melanie B.
I love these the flavor is more strawberry than lemon. I like to drink these in the morning. I also drink them in the afternoon for a snack. I purchased it from Walmart the price was very good.