BY V8

Get the boost you need to get through your busy day with V8 +Energy. A refreshing energy juice drink that is powered by natural green tea—so you can feel good about it, too!!
V8 +Energy Diet Cranberry Raspberry Flavor is an 8% juice blend that contains an excellent source of B vitamins and has only 10 calories in each 8 oz. can.

Available in 8 ounce 6-pack cans.

Water, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Sweet Potatoes, Purple Carrots, Carrots), Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Apples, White Grapes, Cranberries, Red Raspberries), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural Flavors, Raspberry Juice Concentrate, Green Tea Extract (With Natural Caffeine From Green Tea), Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Sucralose, Niacinamide [Vitamin B3], Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12).

Megan W.
Imperial, MO
Love the V8 energy series. Can’t say they’re much better for you than other energy drinks, but they have a good juice flavor and give me a boost thru out the day. Would buy again.
Deziree L.
Norfolk, VA
Cranberry in my opinion, is always a great taste mixed with something a bit more bitter or easy on the taste buds. A bit pricier than I expected but exceeded my expectations being that V8 isn’t my first choice of green juice
Sonia B.
Great drink! I love cranberry drinks and this was beyond my expectations. Strongly recommend you mix and match it with sparkling water or 7up and it'll taste so good.
Samantha S.
I hate the tomato juice V8 so its very exciting that they now have all these other flavors full of fruits and veggies for you. You cant even tast anything except for the main flavors. Theyre great for kids, or picky eaters who need more fruits and veggies in their diet.
Kelly F.
Plymouth, MA
I love V8 energy! I was a strict Red Bull girl until I was told how horrible it was for you and then I felt like my heart was popping out of my chest! These cost less than Red Bull, taste much better, and give you that perfect boost of energy without the crash!
Morgan J.
Onalaska, WI
Yum yum yum! The only reason I can go through the day without having soda is because of this juice. They are so good and so much better for you than soda. You can't beat saving money and being healthy!! I would highly recommend this to any and everyone
Gabriela Z.
Vancouver, WA
I tried some other flavors of V8+Energy before, and then I saw this diet version. I actually really liked it. It gives you a kick of energy but only with natural ingredients (green tea extract, fruits and vegetables). I'm using as an alternative to coffee in the morning and it is helping me well.
Katherine K.
Atlanta, GA
Love, love, love these when I need a quick grab & go energy drink. Low calorie and not too much liquid. Also not too high in caffeine so they do not make you too jittery.
Astrid M.

I am a big fan of the V8 Energy line - the taste is good . but the kind of energy it gives you feels so much better than an energy drink like monster or redbull. If you're not a coffee drinker try having this in the morning and you'll be much happier.
Cathy C.
I really love it because this brand have all I need to my diet and my child's can drink it too. This opcion is great because I have problems with my urinary system and this products help a lot