V8® V-Fusion® Cranberry Grape Juice uploaded by Lucia T.

BY V8

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

V8® V-Fusion® Refreshers is made from vegetable and fruit juices blended together in a refreshing juice drink.

Alison A.
Las Vegas, NV
Excellent source of vitamins and antioxidants. I drink this if I need a pick me up in place of a snack. If you get a craving for something sweet, this is a perfect healthy alternative and it hits the spot! You can make smoothies with it too if you want a switch it up sometimes from your typical orange or pineapple juice base.
Miriam M.
These are a delicious way to get in your fruits and veggies! All the flavors are tasty, and the bottles aren't that expensive. However, they pack a LOT of sugar into every serving. Because of this, it's definitely not a health food - as far as sugar content, you almost may as well be sipping soda.
Johanna S.
Fresno, CA
This is by far my favourite type of cranberry grape juice. I feel pretty good about drinking this, granted there is still some unhealthy sugars and stuff in this drink, but it still delicious and still a better option than soda or other sugary drinks.
Mumy M.
Tampa, FL
I tried this once and I like it but you should check always the how much sodium it has in every beverage like this. I prefer a natural juice after discovering that. Anyways it's good to have a few times when you don't have time to make a natural juice
Bethany H.
Aberdeen
It's just so cute that it doesn't even work for the rest yet but I'm still trying not so much I have been trying it out to a new one and it has a few problems and now I'm just trying for some time but I'm sure they would
Myra M.
Garden city , KS
I really love these and the flavor is absolutely amazing. I love berry drinks. There's no need to improve it's perfect the way it is. Also there is a huge variety of flavors which is always awesome to have choices.
Amber T.
Mount Holly, AR
I like the fruity and sweet taste of this drink. It masked the veggie taste of the original V8 well. I have only tried this once, and would purchase again. It isn't my "go-to" drink of choice, but definitely isn't my last choice either.
Quinn T.
Denver, CO
Love this product! The flavors that this juice brings out is second to none. The product will always fulfill your thirst, and contains wonderful amounts of natural juice. Would definitely buy this product again!
Jessica S.
I absolutely love V8, not only is it delicious, has tons of flavors, and is it good for you. But it also comes regular tomato juice just in case your feeling flavors.
Isabelle H.
Zanesville, OH
I like to get this for the middle of the day for when I crave food and this makes it better while giving me energy for the rest of the day 10 /10 would buy again