V8® V-Fusion 100% Strawberry Banana Vegetable & Fruit Juice uploaded by Nancy M.

BY V8

V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends 100% juice gives you the nutrition of vegetables blended with just the right amount of fruit juice for a light, sweet taste – plus 1 full serving of fruit and 1 full serving of vegetables.
V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends Strawberry Banana Flavor is made from the juices of sweet potato, carrot, tomato, beet, grape, apple, strawberry and banana.

Available in 12 and 46 ounce plastic bottles; and 8 ounce cans.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Tomatoes, Beets), Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of White Grapes, Apples,strawberries,bananas), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Natural Flavoring (Orange), Banana Puree, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate).

Katie H.
Norman, OK
This stuff is great! It does have a few too many grams of sugar but besides that it's delicious and fairly healthy.
Destiny H.
Clarksville, AR
Amazeing taste . And very fulfilling. Also kids love it bc there big banana drinks. So it's a win win for this mama
Alaina L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Yummy. Delicious. Scrumdiddliumptios. Trying to think of the best words to describe this drink. But yeah, its good.
Brianda T.
Deming, NM
The juice is very good. I'm not too sure about the products giving me energy but other than that it is a good drink
MY FAVORITE JUICE EVER!! This is all I buy to stock my house for me and my boyfriend other then pineapple juice.
Miara T.
Roan mountain, TN
Tastes just like the juice! It was sooo good! I loved it! It was amazing! I cant bileve this is healthy for you.
Natalie S.
North Bergen, NJ
If im in need of a healthy pick me up i always go for these! They taste great and carry all the nutrients i need
Katrina W.
COLUMBUS, MS
My husband disnt care for this brand of V8. He said he would rather stick to the original because it taste better
Sarah M.
Absolutely love this so much. I love these fruits by themselves already and this is just great. 100% recommend
Ellie B.
VERY good. Perfect for on the go. I’ve always been a big V8 fan, & these little flavored drinks are awesome!