V8® V-Fusion 100% Strawberry Banana Vegetable & Fruit Juice uploaded by Nancy M.

BY V8

V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends 100% juice gives you the nutrition of vegetables blended with just the right amount of fruit juice for a light, sweet taste – plus 1 full serving of fruit and 1 full serving of vegetables.
V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends Strawberry Banana Flavor is made from the juices of sweet potato, carrot, tomato, beet, grape, apple, strawberry and banana.

Available in 12 and 46 ounce plastic bottles; and 8 ounce cans.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Tomatoes, Beets), Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of White Grapes, Apples,strawberries,bananas), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Natural Flavoring (Orange), Banana Puree, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate).

Buy on Walmart
Miechell S.
Bartlesville, OK
The flavor is addictive. I love the variety of blends, but Strawberry Banana is one of my favorites. I love the smoothness and refreshing taste of this drink.
Amethyst C.
I drink this everyday. Give this to your kids if they don't like vegetables. It tastes like fruits but has a mixture of many veggies along with fruits
Ashley P.
So yummy sweetness is just right my whole family loves it one of our favorite flavored can't taste the banana more then the strawberry which is perfect
Annie B.
Tallahassee, FL
I lover the taste of this juice! It tasted just like strawberry banana and it has a lot of flavor. And I love that it is natural and is good for you.
Chelsea C.
I love this juice! It is so tasty and I can't help but have two glasses!! The calorie count isn't terrible, and you get veggie and fruit servings!!
Megan E.
Berea, KY
I like these but I love the original salty v8, these are actually a bit to sweet for me, but I think that's just because of my love for original v8
Christina W.
Athens, GA
Perfect for drinking on its own or mixing with your favorite liquor. Its fruity, delicious and pretends that its healthy so you dont feel bad!
Angel K.
Lexington, KY
ABSOLUTELY TASTY 😋 🤗 AND HEALTHY!!!! I love this flavor because it just taste absolutely good!! I have to keep this in my refrigerator!!!!
Willie R.
El Paso, TX
my favorite V8 drink smooth and taste just like banana and strawberry . love this brand when it comes to juice and very reasonable priced
Mindy H.
Ooltewah, TN
I love the balance of flavors with this v8 blend and having veggies thrown into the mix makes me feel good about giving it to my kids.