V8® V-Fusion 100% Strawberry Banana Vegetable & Fruit Juice uploaded by Nancy M.

BY V8

V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends 100% juice gives you the nutrition of vegetables blended with just the right amount of fruit juice for a light, sweet taste – plus 1 full serving of fruit and 1 full serving of vegetables.
V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends Strawberry Banana Flavor is made from the juices of sweet potato, carrot, tomato, beet, grape, apple, strawberry and banana.

Available in 12 and 46 ounce plastic bottles; and 8 ounce cans.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Tomatoes, Beets), Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of White Grapes, Apples,strawberries,bananas), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Natural Flavoring (Orange), Banana Puree, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate).

Debbie K.
Seattle, WA
I don't even really remember when or who purchased this but one day it just appeared in my kitchen. Normally, a juice-y product that's flavored strawberry banana and not an actual smoothie consistency would freak me out but I actually love this juice!
Melanie M.
Raleigh, NC
This flavor is so incredibly delicious. It is also pretty wonderful that with each can you get a full serving of fruits an vegetables. However, an 8fl oz can is relatively small when you are drinking it but I suppose that is for the best health wise.
Victoria T.
Tyler, TX
My kids love the v-8 splash juice. they like it when it is frozen a little. They love the strawberry and banana, and the berry bunch to. It easy to open and it healthy for them. My kids take them to school and their friends like them too now. The cost of this juice is cheap. Love it!
Jessica T.
Union City, NJ
I really enjoyed drinking it until I had it more frequently and I started noticing an unpleasant after taste. I love strawberry banana drinks, but this isn't my favorite brand.
Cassandra M.
Waterford, MI
This is one of those things you either really love or don't like at all. They are great because of all the vitamins in them but you can taste the vegetables under the fruit.
Lindsey C.
This juice is definitely my favorite, because it's pure fruits and veggies. I don't feel bad about drinking something sweet when I drink this. It also fills you up so you won't eat much with it.
Lisa H.
North Liberty , IA
YUMMY!!! I have to hide these from my granddaughter if I want to
enjoy ONE!! I think that they are a little bit pricey but I
will splurge every once in a while so that I can quench my craving.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
Strawberry banana V8 is my favorite. It taste really good. And these cans are really great for on the go. I don't think that there's anything that needs to be improved. It's pretty affordable and I would definitely buy it again.
Sean Michael S.
Rochester, NY
The story of my youth told in flavors of banana and tomato. The hands down best way to get your fruits and vegetables scratched off your dietary to do list in a hectic world. Cheers to V8 for making "healthy" easy again.
Brooke C.
Tampa, FL
These are amazing. They make you feel good and taste soooo good! My boyfriend drinks one every single morning before he leaves for work and he claims that they give him a boost in the mornings before work!