V8® V-Fusion 100% Strawberry Banana Vegetable & Fruit Juice uploaded by Nancy M.

BY V8

V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends 100% juice gives you the nutrition of vegetables blended with just the right amount of fruit juice for a light, sweet taste – plus 1 full serving of fruit and 1 full serving of vegetables.
V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends Strawberry Banana Flavor is made from the juices of sweet potato, carrot, tomato, beet, grape, apple, strawberry and banana.

Available in 12 and 46 ounce plastic bottles; and 8 ounce cans.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Tomatoes, Beets), Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of White Grapes, Apples,strawberries,bananas), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Natural Flavoring (Orange), Banana Puree, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate).

Christine R.
Salisbury, MD
I love the V8 Fruit Fusion juice. This is the perfect blend of fruits and vegetables without tasting the vegetables. I would recommend this to anyone. I feel like this would be more for children to drink so that they get in their fruits and vegetables while only tasting the fruit part.
ROsa G.
For starters let me start off by saying that this is a fantastic drink to give to kids and it's so flavorful and not too thick like some other fruit and vegetables juices. It's great for on the go and you want to get your daily fruits and veggies.I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
Michelle F.
Albany, NEW YORK
I usually don't drink juice because it's too sweet and is all artificially flavored. V8 is made with actual fruits and veggies so I don't feel as guilty drinking it. It's pricier than other juice brands, but the quality is worth it. The strawberry banana is one of my favorite flavors, however there are plenty of options to choose from.
Carla L.
Piscataway, NJ
I like these because you get a serving of fruits and vegetables in a serving. I've used this as a base for green smoothies to boost the vegetables and fruits. I prefer the light version for less calories but if that wasn't an issue I'd use this one more often.
Juan A.
Since I live in Florida, it is always hot but that's not a problem if I always have my V8 in my fridge, what a refreshing and delicious moment. Just talking about it made me thirsty **goes to the fridge and gets a can**
Shallen O.
Rogers, AR
Taste like a Strawberry Banana smoothie in juice form. Texture is nice and smooth. It is yummy and you can't taste any sort of vegetable flavor at all. I always make people try it and then once I tell them whats in it they don't believe me! So healthy!
Rebecca M.
Omaha, Ne
I was told to get more potassium in my diet. V8 V-Fusion has a ton of potassium and it tastes great. I'm not a fan of vegetable juice, but you can barely taste the veggies in this one. I drink a can every day. Even my kids love it, so I have to buy extra.
Hayley C.
Beverly, MA
I love this juice. Tastes amazing... Strawberry and banana is a great combination. I'm a repeat customer. I only wish that this had less calories so I could have more of it because I probably could drink the whole thing in one sitting. Good value!
Maysee Aria V.
Lonsdale, MN
V8 is my go to when I need a pick me up during the day in between meals to hold me over until my net meal. I like that they have many variety of flavor and different purpose to choose from.
Lahoma M.
Selma, CA
V8 effusion strawberry and banana is so yummy. it's a perfect drink to drink mid-morning mid afternoon or anytime. I like to serve it over ice while I sit back and enjoy the scenery outside.