V8® V-Fusion 100% Strawberry Banana Vegetable & Fruit Juice uploaded by Nancy M.

BY V8

V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends 100% juice gives you the nutrition of vegetables blended with just the right amount of fruit juice for a light, sweet taste – plus 1 full serving of fruit and 1 full serving of vegetables.
V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends Strawberry Banana Flavor is made from the juices of sweet potato, carrot, tomato, beet, grape, apple, strawberry and banana.

Available in 12 and 46 ounce plastic bottles; and 8 ounce cans.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Tomatoes, Beets), Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of White Grapes, Apples,strawberries,bananas), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Natural Flavoring (Orange), Banana Puree, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate).

Darlene E.
This is one of my favorite juices. I love vegetable and fruit juices because they're a much healthier alternative than Soda. It's a very refreshing juice, I always get this one and the strawberry and carrot juice flavor, which is also amazing.
Amy M.
Lawrence, KS
My son is on the autism spectrum. He has a very select diet or rather a handful of things he'll eat or drink. Thankfully he will drink this willingly! He loves it and it's good for him!
Olivia C.
I did not realize how refreshing a juice drink would be! I usually drink sodas and as refreshing as sodas are to me, I really fell in love with this V8 juice drink. This really made my day. It was a real pick me up, and to my surprise most are 100% natural. I'm still in love with sodas, although its not the healthiest product out there, but I also know it is nice to switch up every once in a while and add a little balance to my menu.
Stephanie N.
Kentwood, MI
i am usually not a big fan of fruit and vegetables together, but a friend made me try his and I loved it. There is more of a fruit taste than vegetable taste. It is really health especially if you don't eat a lot of fruits and vegetables. It doesn't have an artificial flavor. It not too sour or sweet taste to it. It smooth and not chunky. The price isn't bad.
stacey a.
MILLCREEK, UT
I was so happy when this juice came out. I have a child that does not like to eat vegetables but will drink this juice by the gallon. We always have a case of it in the house and they love to take it in their lunches because it looks cool in the can, not a juice pouch. I just love that they are getting pure fruits and vegetables. I will buy this every month no matter what.
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
I have never been a fan of V8 simply because i hate tomatoes but I LOVE this juice!! The fruit mix is perfect and 2 of my favorite flavors together. The tomato flavor is not even recognized. It is strong so I usually add a little water but it would still be fine without it.
Rachel H.
When I first tried this I was so excited. I don't eat enough vegetables so I thought- perfect! I love fruit. Unfortunately I learned V8 isn't as healthy as I first thought. Still love the flavor and it's better than some other fruit juices, so I'd probably still buy it just not as quick to grab it off the shelf anymore.
Morgan B.
Strawberry and banana fruit juice is my favorite from V8. It doesn't taste like I am drinking any vegetables (and maybe there isn't in this kind). This juice is a healthier version in my opinion but it does show that in cost. I tend to go with frozen concentrates but I treat myself to V8 every once and a while.
Jessica N.
Laurelville, OH
I love V8 fusion they have many different flavors and different sizes. I would have to say that this is the best. The plus is you van get them any where and there not that expensive either. Love that everything is natural and made of really fruit and vegetables. I would highly recommended this to everyone
Richelle S.
Brownsville, PA
V8 juice is supposed to be really good for you. It is also supposed to be super healthy. I am kind of in between of opinions on this product because I don't love it but I don't hate it either. It's taste is nothing special and its packaging is not mind blowing but its definitely a healthy choice opposed to all the other juices with tons of unnatural sugars.