V8® V-Fusion 100% Strawberry Banana Vegetable & Fruit Juice uploaded by Nancy M.

BY V8

V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends 100% juice gives you the nutrition of vegetables blended with just the right amount of fruit juice for a light, sweet taste – plus 1 full serving of fruit and 1 full serving of vegetables.
V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends Strawberry Banana Flavor is made from the juices of sweet potato, carrot, tomato, beet, grape, apple, strawberry and banana.

Available in 12 and 46 ounce plastic bottles; and 8 ounce cans.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Tomatoes, Beets), Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of White Grapes, Apples,strawberries,bananas), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Natural Flavoring (Orange), Banana Puree, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate).

Buy on Walmart
Sean Michael S.
Rochester, NY
The story of my youth told in flavors of banana and tomato. The hands down best way to get your fruits and vegetables scratched off your dietary to do list in a hectic world. Cheers to V8 for making "healthy" easy again.
Mallori H.
Love this juice! It has such a great taste and still gives me all the fruits and veggies! Great price and product. Wonderful juice to start the day! Makes me feel like I’ve had a treat even though it’s very healthy!
MaryAnna K.
Seymour, TN
The best juice ever. I'm a avid juice drinker especially for breakfast and this is my go to. I always have some in the fridge or in my lunch box it's not expensive. I'll continue to buy this for as long as I love it.
Marisa M.
Charleston , SC
These are the best drinks ever! They're are perfect to bring to a music festival to stay recharged all weekend while eating festival food! I love bringing these to work and feeling great after drinking one.
Amie D.
Marion, NC
My little boy loves this stuff is probably one of his favorite I like it a lot as well V8 has always been a favorite in my household everybody loves it and we would definitely continue to buy it!
Cecilia V.
Loved the juice it is hydrating and it tastes amazing especially when its cold. I like to drink it when I need a nice pick me up or with my lunch. It is compact enough so you can take it on the go and drink it where ever your busy schedule takes you. Very good juice.
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
V8 strawberry and banana has seriously got to be one of my most favorite juices! The fact that it has so much good ingredients in it is such a plus. Hands down the best juice I've ever had.
Maritzally M.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Great drink. Healthy and delicious. Great for children and adults. Nice packaging and great flavoring. I sure recommend this drinks and brand. Is affordable. I'm always buying them for my children school snack.
Amy M.
Lawrence, KS
My son is on the autism spectrum. He has a very select diet or rather a handful of things he'll eat or drink. Thankfully he will drink this willingly! He loves it and it's good for him!
Darlene E.
This is one of my favorite juices. I love vegetable and fruit juices because they're a much healthier alternative than Soda. It's a very refreshing juice, I always get this one and the strawberry and carrot juice flavor, which is also amazing.