V8® V-Fusion 100% Strawberry Banana Vegetable & Fruit Juice uploaded by Nancy M.

BY V8

V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends 100% juice gives you the nutrition of vegetables blended with just the right amount of fruit juice for a light, sweet taste – plus 1 full serving of fruit and 1 full serving of vegetables.
V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends Strawberry Banana Flavor is made from the juices of sweet potato, carrot, tomato, beet, grape, apple, strawberry and banana.

Available in 12 and 46 ounce plastic bottles; and 8 ounce cans.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Tomatoes, Beets), Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of White Grapes, Apples,strawberries,bananas), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Natural Flavoring (Orange), Banana Puree, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate).

Steffi R.
Doral
I get my serving of fruit and vegetables in this. Tasty and healthy at the same time. I love the flavor. Whenever am on a diet and feel to drink something besides water I have this. I recommend
Lynsey T.
Napanee
the nastiest drink you will ever have, I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone at all!!! it’s very cheap probably cause of how nasty the taste is, only tried one sip & won’t try again lolol
Iris M.
Hatillo, Puerto Rico
Love this flavor I couldn't stop eating this flavor is very good I've tried other flavors and the original one but these one is the bomb the best of the best love the package love the price its very affordable and love how it tastes really recommended this to everyone love this one
Serena K.
Boxborough, MA
These are all yummy. They just taste like juice, and I love pretty much any fruit juice. The fact that there's veggies in there is such a nice added bonus. If you have kids that don't like veggies no worries they'll love this.
Xenia L.
Delicious juice flavored strawberry and banana . Since its smell to taste are an exquisite complement that give pleasure with every drink that is ingested . my family is loving this juice. Great taste. The only detail is that you have to shake before consuming it.
Maria F.
Ciudad Obregón, Sonora
Su sabor es muy bueno, me gusta mucho tomarlo a media mañana o antes de desayunar ya que no tiene tantas calorías y me parece un producto nutritivo
morgan b.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Ive tried it. Its a great tasting drink. Im always on the go so i dont have time to eat my fruit n veggies so i bring this juice everywhere i go.
Juan Q.
Además de muy nutritivo, tiene un muy buen sabor ideal para tomar a cualquier hora del día acompañado siempre de una comida saludable.
Smel C.
Santander
My favorite fruit juice eveerr, its just perfect in summer, after eat, great prices. It has a natural taste and its so refreshing
Steph K.
This is alright. I'm not a huge fan of fruit in my v8. I would drink it again but I wouldn't spend money on buying it for myself.