V8® V-Fusion 100% Strawberry Banana Vegetable & Fruit Juice uploaded by Nancy M.

BY V8

V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends 100% juice gives you the nutrition of vegetables blended with just the right amount of fruit juice for a light, sweet taste – plus 1 full serving of fruit and 1 full serving of vegetables.
V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends Strawberry Banana Flavor is made from the juices of sweet potato, carrot, tomato, beet, grape, apple, strawberry and banana.

Available in 12 and 46 ounce plastic bottles; and 8 ounce cans.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Tomatoes, Beets), Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of White Grapes, Apples,strawberries,bananas), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Natural Flavoring (Orange), Banana Puree, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate).

Buy on Walmart
Tania B.
Hinton, WV
Don’t waste anymore time reading this.. buy it NOW! I’ve tried it once just yesterday and I am going to the store to fill my fridge up with more. This is such a delicious drink, I recommend to any and everyone!
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Cecilia V.
Loved the juice it is hydrating and it tastes amazing especially when its cold. I like to drink it when I need a nice pick me up or with my lunch. It is compact enough so you can take it on the go and drink it where ever your busy schedule takes you. Very good juice.
Arisel B.
ROMA, TX
V8 tastes really good no matter what others tell you. I was scared to try it because I would hear people say it's gross but it's actually not if you like your fruits and veggies this is one good drink to take
Sunshine J.
Pikeville, KY
I was skeptical about trying this at first as I was never a fan of V8 or of any type of tomato juice. And when I thought of V8, I instantly thought of tomatoes. So I was pleasantly surprised when trying this product. It had a great flavor and I really enjoyed the taste. And I love how you can drink your veggies!
Mashrika A.
I like this even though the consistency is little more thick and less watery I still like it. It's good to drink and yes it does meet my expectations and I will buy them again. I buy this in a different packaging.
Casey H.
Tifton, GA
A tale as old as time: toddle that won't eat vegetables. But yet he LOVES this juice. I feel good as a mom knowing he is getting adequate nutrition from this juice. I would recommend this to anyone who wants the benefits of vegetables with the good taste of fruit.
Debbie K.
Seattle, WA
I don't even really remember when or who purchased this but one day it just appeared in my kitchen. Normally, a juice-y product that's flavored strawberry banana and not an actual smoothie consistency would freak me out but I actually love this juice!
CJ H.
Moorhead, MN
This juice is a staple in my lunch and provides that bit of sweet in my lunch that takes place over sweets and other junk. I enjoy the taste and always look forward to having this drink at lunch.
Lizette R.
Los Angeles, CA
These are good ! I always buy the cans or the big plastic bottle :) there sweet but not too sweet. At first I thought it wasn't going to be as good because of their other juices but their delicious, I can drink this all day