V8® V-Fusion 100% Strawberry Banana Vegetable & Fruit Juice uploaded by Carol O.V8® V-Fusion 100% Strawberry Banana Vegetable & Fruit Juice uploaded by Nancy M.

BY V8

V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends 100% juice gives you the nutrition of vegetables blended with just the right amount of fruit juice for a light, sweet taste – plus 1 full serving of fruit and 1 full serving of vegetables.
V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends Strawberry Banana Flavor is made from the juices of sweet potato, carrot, tomato, beet, grape, apple, strawberry and banana.

Available in 12 and 46 ounce plastic bottles; and 8 ounce cans.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Tomatoes, Beets), Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of White Grapes, Apples,strawberries,bananas), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Natural Flavoring (Orange), Banana Puree, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate).

Denise N.
Atlanta
I Often purchase this brand because it has real fruit juice in it and I tried to buy products that have a high content of nutrition and make healthy choices since I am currently dieting. I like that they can make it an easy grab and threw in my bag when I go to the gym or when I need a drink for the morning drive to work. The price is reasonable and the quality is consistent.
grasshopper W.
Their can be no denying how great this product is. Many products claim that they work . The problem is many people are different from each other and not all products can usually work on everyone. Except this fantastic product that always works great.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Kathleen A.
everytime i by v8 juice i always buy this flavor. it tastes so good and youd never know it have vegetables in it aside from reading the lable its a great way to get your veggie and fruit servings in and especially if you have a picky eater they will drink this thinking its juice and never know its healthier for them
Carol O.
It was a sample from FabFitFun and I did not enjoy the taste; however it has natural electrolytes( the human body needs it - the reason why we drink water) and it is only 45 calories and has lots of nutrients. Overall good for your health.
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
Arisel B.
ROMA, TX
V8 tastes really good no matter what others tell you. I was scared to try it because I would hear people say it's gross but it's actually not if you like your fruits and veggies this is one good drink to take
Sunshine J.
Pikeville, KY
I was skeptical about trying this at first as I was never a fan of V8 or of any type of tomato juice. And when I thought of V8, I instantly thought of tomatoes. So I was pleasantly surprised when trying this product. It had a great flavor and I really enjoyed the taste. And I love how you can drink your veggies!
Mashrika A.
I like this even though the consistency is little more thick and less watery I still like it. It's good to drink and yes it does meet my expectations and I will buy them again. I buy this in a different packaging.
Casey H.
Tifton, GA
A tale as old as time: toddle that won't eat vegetables. But yet he LOVES this juice. I feel good as a mom knowing he is getting adequate nutrition from this juice. I would recommend this to anyone who wants the benefits of vegetables with the good taste of fruit.