V8® V-Fusion 100% Pineapple Strawberry Juice uploaded by Sara H.V8® V-Fusion 100% Pineapple Strawberry Juice uploaded by Jeannette O.

BY V8

V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends 100% juice gives you the nutrition of vegetables blended with  just the right amount of fruit juice for a light, sweet taste – plus 1 full serving of fruit and 1 full serving of vegetables.
V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends Pineapple Strawberry Flavor is made from the juices of sweet potato, tomato, carrot, grape, apple, pineapple and strawberry.

Available in a 46 ounce, multi-serve bottle.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Sweet Potatoes, Yellow Carrots), Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of White Grapes, Apples, Pineapples, Strawberries), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Beta Carotene, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate).

Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
I don’t know what I like more the fact that it now comes in a can or the amazing flavor! This is my go to when I need to make sure I’m hitting all of my daily fruits and veggies goals! Oh and did I mention the amazing flavor! You have no idea you’re drinking fruits and veggies!
✨Violeta H.
This juice tastes so good, the mixture of fruits gives it a great taste of flavor. They are worth buying this product and are amazing the way it tastes. I recommend y’all trying out this juice and I would buy it again
Stephanie F.
I love the V8 juices! They taste great and I love that they’re packed with vitamins. Another thing that I love is that my daughter will drink them!! She’s a super picky eater so it’s hard to try to get her to eat fruits and veggies, so giving her this juice helps put me at ease a little because at least she’s getting her vitamins through this!
Lauren C.
My kids drink this and literally LOVE IT! Let’s just say if it was me or the juice they would choose the juice. I really love that it actually is a healthier juice than most although it still has sugar it’s honestly so much better. It’s world war 3 to try to get them to eat any type of veggie so this is more than a life saver. All hail the v8 gods HA!!!!!!
Jennifer A.
My one daughter absolutely loves this and I always buy at least 2 at a time this is a refreshing drink always bring a bottle for her to have with her snack I love it also but unfortunately annoy drink any more due to a diet I’m on but for my daughter it’s something I will continue to purchase and she likes also the mango peach flavor as well
Hannah M.
I love these juices! I'm a vegetable lover anyway but I love that these taste just like fruit juice but have so much more nutritional value than a typical juice. There are so many flavor options too!
Gloria M.
Fresno, CA
This juice has a good taste to it but isn’t the best thing ever. If youre up to trying new things then I would say go for it, but if you don’t want a sweet and fruity taste then I wouldn’t recommend it.
Chelsea B.
Shinnston, WV
i love any v8 juice ever made. the pineapple was super refreshing and the circular bottl was nice to fit into my fridge. i love love this stuff. highly recommend
Kelly B.
Wana, WV
love this product. it doesn't make me feel like I'm trying to be healthy. it is just a beverage my kids and I enjoy, and just so happens to be packed full of fruits and veggies.
jo L.
Erie, PA
Preference to regular V-8. However both taste good with 1 tablespoon of braggs apple cider. This helps with weight loss. It’s natural and I like that Bragg has been in 60+ years- Twice a day once in the morning once in the evening.