V8® V-Fusion 100% Black Cherry Apple Juice uploaded by Trixie B.

BY V8

V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends 100% juice gives you the nutrition of vegetables blended with just the right amount of fruit juice for a light, sweet taste – plus 1 full serving of fruit and 1 full serving of vegetables.
V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends Black Cherry Apple Flavor is made from the juices of sweet potato, carrot, apple, grape and cherry.

Available in a 46 ounce, multi-serve bottle.

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Purple Carrots), Reconstituted Fruit Juices (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Apples, White Grapes, Cherries), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Malic Acid, Natural Flavoring, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Citric Acid, Natural Flavoring (Contains Pomegranate Juice Concentrate), Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate).

• With every bottle, and every flavor... Whether the V8 bot...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Miranda L.
Erie
I started drinking this juice because my physician told me I wasn’t getting enough fruits and vegetables in my system. This definitely worked and made it better. It’s not the best tasting, but I definitely would recommend if you’re in the same situation.
Courtney I.
Red Wing, MN
I love V8 V-Fusion. It tastes really good for having so many vegetables in it! Honestly you’d think it’s just a fruit juice if you didn’t know. And for how many servings of fruit and vegetables you get, the price is really good! Very easy way to get fruits and veggies in your diet if you don’t like the taste of most vegetables.
Ashley P.
Very good just like any v8 fruit mix they all taste great but also have a lot of sugar could just be my taste buds but it's a sweet drink now the vegetable mixes are so awful yo
Melanie W.
Greensboro, NC
I started drinking this a month ago as a way to add in a fruit and vegetable serving. I drink one glass a day. I love it! It tastes amazing and I love that it 100% juice. I love that I’m getting an extra serving of fruit and veggies too.
Trixie B.
A drink your kids will ask for, time and time again!
When you think healthy, the average person thinks "expensive", however, V8 V-Fusion is nicely priced and you can find it on sale at some places. V8 does promotions a lot where they will put coupons on their products so you can save more on such an incredible product.
I would highly recommend anyone and everyone trying this! My family has tried majority of the flavors and believe it or not, their DELICIOUS! This one is our ultimate favorite though... Family favorite, can't keep enough around!
This would be a starting point for those stubborn kids, teens or significant others Hahaha!
Tara N.
The flavor of this juice is awesome! I could drink the entire container at once if I'm. It careful. What's great is it's packed with daily values of fruits and veggies. Be mindful of the sugar content however, it's much higher than you would usually want in any health conscious drink.
Zenice Z.
Baltimore, MD
I actually buy the fusions a lot from any local grocery store. This is absolutely delicious, I buy it quite often. They're flavorful and sweet enough. I recommend the fusions to everyone especially this flavor
Abbey S.
The infusions by v8 are such a great alternative for people who don't really like vegetables .its very good and healthy for you it tastes great you can taste the fruit being mixed in it .
Kyla K.
Pablo, MT
Tastes really good. I use it a a supplement for my son. It's pretty affordable. I buy these all the time. I usually go to Walmart to buy these. It's a really good flavor and I would most definitely recommend to others
Katie G.
My kids love all the different V8 brand juices but the fruit infused ones are by far the favorite in my family. Healthy, cheap and all around a beloved brand for my family.
Trixie B.
With every bottle, and every flavor... Whether the V8 bottle is just opened, still brand new/fresh or halfway gone, this happens... Why is there always little, particles, type pieces at the bottle of our glasses? We do shake the bottle before every pour.