BY V8

V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends 100% juice gives you the nutrition of vegetables blended with just the right amount of fruit juice for a light, sweet taste – plus 1 full serving of fruit and 1 full serving of vegetables.
V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends Acai Mixed Berry Flavor is made from the juices of sweet potato, carrot, apple, grape, acai berry and blueberry.

Available in a 46 ounce, multi-serve bottle.

Ingrediets:

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Sweet Potatoes, Purple Carrots, Carrots), Reconstituted Fruit Juices (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Apples, White Grapes, Acai, Blueberries), Natural Flavoring, Malic Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate).

Valerie C.
I have not always liked V8 juice. In the past I have felt that the drinks were too thick and had too much vegetables for my liking. However I recently tried out the V Fusion V8 drinks and my thoughts have changed. I now love V8 drinks. These Fusion drinks have a thin juice like texture which tastes delicious and goes down very smoothly. Diffusion drinks are more fruit based which I prefer. I have bought V8 Fusion several times and would recommend them to try. They are about $2 and can be found at grocery stores such as Aldi and Walgreens and ShopRite.
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
The V8 juices that have more fruit than vegetables are my favorite. Go figure, as they are more sweet than savery and taste like candy to me. This specific flavor has a deeper flavor to it than that of a light apple juice. Acai is one of my favorite flavors and it reminds me of a smoothie bowl whenever I drink it. It does have a thicker consistency than most juices which may be unsettling for some individuals. I however enjoy it as it reminds me of home squeezed juice that gets the pulp.
Mitzie S.
I bought this juice because it was on sale and was hoping my kids would try it. They usually drink Caprisun. My teen daughter loved it! My 10 year old at first had mixed reviews but I noticed she chose this drink over her usual whenever she went to get a drink. I'm pleased because it's one more way to get them to have more vegetables and fruit intake.
Olivia H.
New Holstein, WI
I always feel like I am drinking health in a bottle when I drink this product. I purchase this juice at my local Walmart, almost every other week and I feel in love with it. The fruit flavor is wonderful. I will continue to purchase this wonder juice :)
Sam S.
Great taste and getting some servings of fruit and veggies. This is a staple in our house along with other V8 drinks. We try to be careful of what we are putting in our bodies, that it actually contributes to our health. Definitely worth trying if you prefer fruit flavors.
Jaqueline P.
Rialto , CA
It's so healthy and gives me a boost through out the day, very affordable And the kids love it! They never taste the vegetables which is great! It's good value and it's delicious! I buy at Walmart or target
Faith C.
Rossville , GA
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE TH EV8 JUICE V8 V-FUSION ACAI MIXED BERRY VEGETABLE AND FRUIT 100% JUICE. WHILE DRINKING THIS YUMMY DRINK YOU NOT ONLY GET A SERVING OF VEGGIES BUT FRUIT JUICE! I AM A REPEAT CUSTOMER OF BUYING THIS PRODUCT. I WILL DEFINITELY BUY AGAIN
Faleem M.
Walden, NY
I love the healthy taste of V8, I stock up on it and drink it by itself daily. When I have taste of juice and healthy apatite, I drink V8. I mostly drink the mango or fruity flavor and it's worth my money.
Anika T.
Alexandria, MN
This product actually tastes quite good. I was worried about it tasting too much like vegetables. It is a nice value and tastes great. I would recommend this to those who like these particular flavors.
Jessica U.
Modesto, CA
This is so yummy I love keeping this in my fridge for the morning time I drink it and that's basically my breakfast. So delicious and it has been repurchased multiple times since I first bought it.