BY V8

V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends 100% juice gives you the nutrition of vegetables blended with just the right amount of fruit juice for a light, sweet taste – plus 1 full serving of fruit and 1 full serving of vegetables.
V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends Acai Mixed Berry Flavor is made from the juices of sweet potato, carrot, apple, grape, acai berry and blueberry.

Available in a 46 ounce, multi-serve bottle.

Ingrediets:

Reconstituted Vegetable Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Sweet Potatoes, Purple Carrots, Carrots), Reconstituted Fruit Juices (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Apples, White Grapes, Acai, Blueberries), Natural Flavoring, Malic Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopherol Acetate).

Stephanie M.
Memphis
This juice is the bomb. I've been drinking it since it first came out. This is my second favorite flavor next to pomegranate blueberry. I love that it's a serving of fruit and a serving of vegetables without any vegetable taste.  I love drinking it with breakfast and snacks.
Jackie R.
This is probably my favorite of the V8 V-Fusion juices (although, I love them all!) It's great on its own or to add a little sweetness to a smoothie! I love that it has a serving of veggies for those of us who have a hard time eating them otherwise!
kassie b.
Ann Arbor, MI
My sister drinks the light version because of her diabetes. It’s really tasty for being a light juice and hard to find something that’s not watered down or not as sweet for her. This is almost always in her fridge!
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
Erica F.
Beulah, MI
I love this juice. I’ve been drinking different V8 blends for a while and this is easily my favorite. The first time I had this I was hooked. Just wish I could find this in single serve at the gas station
Megan D.
This is by far my favorite juice, I can drink a glass of this in the morning with a light breakfast and I'm ready to take on my day, a great way to get my daily dose of fruits and veggies.
Valerie C.
Philadelphia, PA
I have not always liked V8 juice. In the past I have felt that the drinks were too thick and had too much vegetables for my liking. However I recently tried out the V Fusion V8 drinks and my thoughts have changed. I now love V8 drinks. These Fusion drinks have a thin juice like texture which tastes delicious and goes down very smoothly. Diffusion drinks are more fruit based which I prefer. I have bought V8 Fusion several times and would recommend them to try. They are about $2 and can be found at grocery stores such as Aldi and Walgreens and ShopRite.
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
The V8 juices that have more fruit than vegetables are my favorite. Go figure, as they are more sweet than savery and taste like candy to me. This specific flavor has a deeper flavor to it than that of a light apple juice. Acai is one of my favorite flavors and it reminds me of a smoothie bowl whenever I drink it. It does have a thicker consistency than most juices which may be unsettling for some individuals. I however enjoy it as it reminds me of home squeezed juice that gets the pulp.
Emely T.
Great flavor! Perfect for drinking during the day or night time. This drink is one of my favorites for getting in extra vitamins. I have found this in groceries, Walmart and target. I would recommend to anyone and repurchase this product.
Mitzie S.
I bought this juice because it was on sale and was hoping my kids would try it. They usually drink Caprisun. My teen daughter loved it! My 10 year old at first had mixed reviews but I noticed she chose this drink over her usual whenever she went to get a drink. I'm pleased because it's one more way to get them to have more vegetables and fruit intake.