BY V8

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Rhett L.
Seabrook, TX
This has completely replaced tomato soup in our house. We live in Texas, so it's not often that we crave soup due to the weather, but there are, undeniably, certain days that just cry for a tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwich. Well, now those days are Campbell's Red Pepper Soup and grilled cheese days. It is a bit on the sweeter side, so I think I might try combining it with the classic tomato next time just to see what happens.
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...
C a H.
This is a delicious soup. Not too sweet but very tangy. I will be repurchasing this product especially with the fall season upon us.
Norma E.
Monterrey, Nuevo León
Don't take me wrong, I'm a huge fan of V8 juices, but the red pepper flavour is just not my thing. Believe me, I've tried it many times trying to bring myself to like it but it just never amazes me. Definitely won't buy it anymore :( . It's healthy though.
Hailey D.
CLARKS CORNER, NB
This is actually really good to add to a beef stew in the slow cooker. Nice sweet afterthought! Great price point too