BY V8

V8 Lower Sugar Fruit & Vegetable Blends are a healthy beverage option for those looking for a perfect blend of vegetables with a touch of fruit that contain 1 full serving of vegetables, ½ serving of fruit, and antioxidant vitamins A & C. V8 Lower Sugar Fruit & Vegetable Blends are made with 75% juice and 25% pure water with no artificial sweeteners or preservatives, and no sugar added.
V8 Fruit & Vegetable Blends Sweet Greens is made from the juices of carrots, sweet potatoes, oranges and grapes.

Available in 12 and 46 ounce bottles.

Filtered Water, Concentrated Vegetable Juice Blend (Yellow Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Spinach), Concentrated Fruit Juice Blend (White Grapes, Apples, Pineapples), Citric Acid, Natural Flavoring, Banana Puree, Beta Carotene, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Huito Juice Concentrate (For Color), Watermelon Juice Concentrate (For Color)

taylor s.
Lowell, MI
At first I was scared to try this because the color isn’t too appealing, but it is delicious! I love that it has good things in it for you, and it is worth the price. I’ve already recommended it to numerous friends!!
Taylor C.
Hopewell, VA
I know it doesn’t look very appetizing BUT this juice is sooooo good. You don’t taste any vegetables, just the fruit. I’ve tried most of the other flavors as well and I like them as well.
Melissa B.
Springfield
My first impression of this drink was confusing because I thought since the green color of the drink was going to make it taste bad. But that is actually incorrect. It has some of the best green juices tasting drink that I have had yet compared to other brands like Naked juices.
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
Jamie M.
Selinsgrove, PA
Probably one of thr best green drinks I've had. You still know you're drinking a green juice but the flavor is actually more fruity than grassy. It's easy to drink but I'd still suggest drinking it ice cold.
Kali K.
York, SC
I don’t know if it’s just me but I don’t like any V8 juices. This one has a strong vegetable taste even though it says it’s sweet it’s not. You can find this at Walmart, Target, or any health food store.
Amy L.
Cookeville, TN
The taste of this particular drink is very much veggie, but it is great for making a smoothie. I would not drink it again on its own, but I do buy it to mix with other things to make a green drink.
Krystal M.
Love this product because it makes you feel like your drinking the green juice that you get from the local juice shops. I personally put some water in my juice to water it down a bit because it’s a little sweet. I love having this in the morning or in the afternoon to cool down.
Stacie H.
Cairo, GA
What an awesome tasting juice to help you get the goods your body needs. I love the taste of this stuff and the fact that it’s actually good for you.
Amanda H.
Cambridge, MD
I did not like this juice. The taste was not good and it had a grainy texture. The packaging was nice but I still couldn't get past the taste.