BeveragesJuiceV8
V8 Strawberry Banana, 12 oz

V8® Strawberry Banana, 12 oz.

by V8

#5 in Juice

V8® Strawberry Banana combines hints of sweetly tart strawberry and creamy banana with a blend of 100% fruit and vegetable juice to help you start your day on a deliciously healthy track. You'll feel great knowing that each bottle contains over a full serving of vegetables and over a full serving of fruit. A powerhouse of tastiness that's bound to turn those who just get their veggies into those who celebrate their veggies. Good morning, indeed.

Has anyone found this in Canada??
Is this very sweet? Can you taste the fruit in it?
Is there many flavors?
Start your review of V8® Strawberry Banana, 12 oz.!
Tricia D.
Lowell, Ma
Me and my friend have tried and really like that there is no strong aftertaste and the flavour Tate's just like a juice love it
ann marie K.
Dawson Spgs, KY
Absolutely LOVE v8 fusions + energy! Being a picky eater, I can't afford to miss out on extra vitamins. Plus I prefer the safer boost of energy as opposed to the leading energy drinks.
Lester M.
Turlock, CA
One of the best 100% real juices on the market. All the flavors are amazing and when you have your first sip you won't wanna stop. I buy 5-6 of these in a month and down them within a short period of time. THAT GOOD. Best juice you'll find.
Alice B.
Warren, PA
It's a wonderful way to start your morning great taste it curve the sweet tooth and healthy with 50 calories great way to cut back on your calorie intake
Kristin H.
They taste okay. Just have a little bit of an odd after taste to me but there's a lot of benefits to it.
Courtney G.
Jenison, MI
I drink these every morning. I love the natural energy boost and they taste great too.
Diana P.
Omaha, NE
V8® Strawberry Banana, 12 oz. uploaded by Diana P.
My favorite flavor by far. This drink has helped me with my soda addiction. It tastes pretty good and has the right amount of caffeine.
Lora M.
Lilburn, GA
V8® Strawberry Banana, 12 oz. uploaded by Lora M.
V8® Strawberry Banana, 12 oz. uploaded by Lora M.
Purchased at: Kroger
I can’t believe this tastes so good for having no added sugar. It’s 100% juice and it has veggies mixed in (shhh don’t tell the kids.) We go through 2-3 containers a week and it’s a little more than I’d like to spend on juice but it’s healthy and tasty. My husband claims he feels healthier since we made the switch, so it’s worth it.
Aspen H.
Huson, MT
Love the V8+ energy, this is my least favorite as far as taste. Still good and provides long lasting energy with out crashing!
Amber C.
Johnston, IA
This is probably one of my favorite go to drinks to put in my daughters lunch. It is packed full of nutrition and she lovers the taste. My kids love there vegetables but some days it is harder to get them to eat the right foods. All I have to do I give them a can or cup of the juice and the suck it down. Definitely a great product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristal R.
El Paso, TX
il y a 4 ans
Arlette P. il y a 4 ans
It work for me, i've been through days that couldn't sleep and this drink was very helpful. But we are all different, sometimes what you like most is bad for other people. I didn't like it the first time i tried, but now is pretty good to me.