V8 Splash® Tropical Blend

by V8

#20 in Juice

V8 Splash Tropical Blend is a refreshing combination of natural fruit flavors with a 5% carrot juice blend for a deliciously sweet taste. It’s a good source of Antioxidant Vitamins A & C and the perfect beverage to satisfy you and your family throughout the day.

V8 Splash varieties available in 12, 16, and 64 ounce plastic bottles.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice (Water And Concentrated Juice Of Carrots), Reconstituted Fruit Juice (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Apples, Pineapples, Kiwis, Limes), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Malic Acid, Natural Flavoring, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Mango Puree, Sucralose.

Why does v8 tropical blend taste changes or is tastes fresher when buying then other times? I know it has juice and can go bad but it tastes good then other times just different its weird
Do you think a child would like this?
This V8 has fruits and vegetables so it sounds healthy, but it is only 10% juice? So is it high in sugar and carbs?
Start your review of V8 Splash® Tropical Blend!
Canfield, OH
V8 Splash® Tropical Blend uploaded by Ashley H.
Hey guys! I wanted to share a drink that everyone would think be amazing but it’s not....so I am letting you know before you buy it. I always have associated V8 with the tomato juice 🍅 and other healthy vegetables to drink on-the-go! We had a breakfast at my work and someone brought these so I decided to check it out! It has only 💯 calories but 24g is sugar in a 12 ounce bottle!!!! It’s only 5% percent natural juice with some fortified vitamins (natural blended fruits are so much better for you). The second ingredient (ingredients are listed from most to least of the substance) is high fructose corn syrup (aka sugar) as well as sucralose later in the list (again sugar). Sugar can cause increased acne and inflammation in the joints as well as being not healthy for the body as a whole. You should call this drink sugar water. Would not recommend.
Warminster , PA
I don't drink juice often but when I do I usually choose v8 Because it's at least a little healthier than other brands. I usually drink this when I am sick and don't feel like eating or I use it to mix my Alka Seltzer with and it covers up the gross after taste of the medicine. This has a really good flavor if you like tropical fruits I recommend trying
Minnetonka, MN
Man this stuff is amazing, and looks pretty cool. I think they put that micro sparkly dust stuff in there that looks really cool when you swirl it! It tastes so refreshing but also delicious, without any specific flavors taking over. I drink this stuff with any meal or time of day, there isn't a wrong time to drink this juice!
I used to love this kind of drinks when I was a kid, I felt it was so healthy. I am not sure about the healthy part anymore, probably doing a smoothie with natural ingredients and no sugar added is better now, but this drinks still have a nice flavor and can be a good option if you are in a hurry
Flint, MI
V8 Splash is my husbands favorite "juice". It isnt natural, and is rather high in sugar but it is absolutely delicious. We like to put ours in the freezer until it slushes, then shake, for a icy refreshing drink. We have mixed it with various liquors for an easy frozen cocktail. We love it!
Snoqualmie, WA
I like to drink this V8 juice because the splash of flavors are very delicious with a mix of fruit and vegetables. The value is great for the amount of juice that comes in one container. The packaging is nice, just an average plastic bottle. I would recommend to others.
Marion
I really love this V8 juice so does my family. Has an excellent taste to it. The pricing is great for the quantity you get. I recommend this to any parent with small kids or if you just like having juice. About this almost every time I go to the store. I highly recommend it!
This juice is delicious. It tastes super tropical and fruity. The packaging helps make it so that its not to top heavy like some juice containers and therefore, it's easy to pour. It's cheap and delicious. I would definitely recommend to any juice lovers out there.
S Milwaukee, WI
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm not usually a V8 fan because I don't dig tomato juice, however the fruit flavors are extremely good! Lots of flavor and thirst quenching goodness in every flavor I have ever tried. Any time I seen them I must grab one and lots of good stuffs in them for you.
Jackson Hts, NY
This juice is absolutely DELICIOUS! It never lasts long in my house because everyone loves it. It's mildly sweet and has so many vitamins and nutrients. It's not too expensive as you're getting a good amount with your money. I would highly recommend.