BY V8 #22 in Juice

V8 Splash Tropical Blend is a refreshing combination of natural fruit flavors with a 5% carrot juice blend for a deliciously sweet taste. It’s a good source of Antioxidant Vitamins A & C and the perfect beverage to satisfy you and your family throughout the day.

V8 Splash varieties available in 12, 16, and 64 ounce plastic bottles.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice (Water And Concentrated Juice Of Carrots), Reconstituted Fruit Juice (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Apples, Pineapples, Kiwis, Limes), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Malic Acid, Natural Flavoring, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Mango Puree, Sucralose.

• Do you think a child would like this?8 Answers
  • This V8 has fruits and vegetables so it sounds healthy, b...3 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor of V8 Splash??3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Char D.
Hudson
I actually really enjoy this favor a lot ! It taste very tropical like mango and pineapple in one! It is pretty affordable as there’s always coupons or bogo for v8 products! I would recommend this because it tastes pure without all the added ingredients we don’t like!
Micaela G.
Provo, UT
I always try to keep a bottle of this amazing juice on hand. Its delicious ! I drink it alone or add it to my smoothies. This is my favorite V8 splash ever! My boyfriend didn't like the thought of drinking vegetables ( neither do I ! ) you can't taste them ! He didn't believe me and he finally tried it out and now I catch him always pouring himself a glass !
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
This is my favorite juice to use as a mixer with tequila! It’s the best blend that V8 offers. It’s best if you catch it on sale, because it’s not the cheapest juice out there. I will always buy this juice especially during the summer!
Julia P.
University Pk, PA
I love splash! I’ve been drinking it for about 15 years and it’s always tasted great and refreshing (especially in the summer time). As a kid I loved it and I still love it as an adult. All their flavors are good but this one is my favorite. It’s a great blend of fruit flavors!
Hughisha S.
Akron, OH
These are amazing for making mixed drinks, It also pretty cheap for how big the bottle is. If I am drinking it straight then it’s a little too sweet but I have a low tolerance for sugary drinks. I add a little water to dilute it a bit and then I am good to go with some ice. I highly recommend for adults as well as children.
Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
V8 Splash is my favorite within all the V8 juices. I also buy it for my son because it’s healthy and has right amount of fruits and veggies in it to keep him strong and healthy. I get 2 different flavors everytime. Highly recommend this flavor and Strawberry Kiwi!
Aimee B.
Po box 34
We love V8 juice in our house and especially this V8 splash it's absolutely spectacular and I can get my children to drink it without thinking that they're drinking V8 juice LOL I highly recommend to any family with young children
Lori U.
Uniontown
I love you specially the tropical one I also use the tomato V8For my chili and spaghetti sauce it makes it taste rich and not to mention it has a lot of vitamins and minerals and vegetables which is good for the body
Suzie S.
I love v8 and yes I still pop ppl on the forehead n say “you shoulda got a v8”. It’s smooth, not thick but not watery liquidy. You taste all the fruits and veggies not a lot of sugar or unnecessary additives
Siobhan G.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
I like this juice because it doesn't have that fake, sugary, artificial flavor like most do. That and there are veggies in this too which is that much better. It keeps a long time and is great for making cocktails!
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
Do you think a child would like this?
Courtney S.
Dundalk, MD
What is your favorite flavor of V8 Splash??
Cindy P.
Cedar City, UT
This V8 has fruits and vegetables so it sounds healthy, but it is only 10% juice? So is it high in sugar and carbs?
Angie A.
Lutz, FL
Whats your favorite v8 flavor?
Lori P.
Grand Rapids , MI
What other flavors of V8 do you love?