BY V8 #21 in Juice

V8 Splash Tropical Blend is a refreshing combination of natural fruit flavors with a 5% carrot juice blend for a deliciously sweet taste. It’s a good source of Antioxidant Vitamins A & C and the perfect beverage to satisfy you and your family throughout the day.

V8 Splash varieties available in 12, 16, and 64 ounce plastic bottles.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice (Water And Concentrated Juice Of Carrots), Reconstituted Fruit Juice (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Apples, Pineapples, Kiwis, Limes), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Malic Acid, Natural Flavoring, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Mango Puree, Sucralose.

• Do you think a child would like this?7 Answers
  • This V8 has fruits and vegetables so it sounds healthy, b...3 Answers
  • What is your favorite flavor of V8 Splash??3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Alicia V.
Berne, NY
This is my favorite juice to use as a mixer with tequila! It’s the best blend that V8 offers. It’s best if you catch it on sale, because it’s not the cheapest juice out there. I will always buy this juice especially during the summer!
Micaela G.
Provo, UT
I always try to keep a bottle of this amazing juice on hand. Its delicious ! I drink it alone or add it to my smoothies. This is my favorite V8 splash ever! My boyfriend didn't like the thought of drinking vegetables ( neither do I ! ) you can't taste them ! He didn't believe me and he finally tried it out and now I catch him always pouring himself a glass !
Julia P.
University Pk, PA
I love splash! I’ve been drinking it for about 15 years and it’s always tasted great and refreshing (especially in the summer time). As a kid I loved it and I still love it as an adult. All their flavors are good but this one is my favorite. It’s a great blend of fruit flavors!
Aimee B.
Po box 34
We love V8 juice in our house and especially this V8 splash it's absolutely spectacular and I can get my children to drink it without thinking that they're drinking V8 juice LOL I highly recommend to any family with young children
Lexi W.
Elgin, IL
This is my favorite juice to make me feel better when I’m under the weather. It’s full of great ingredients, vitamins, and antioxidants that our bodies need to feel our best. It’s got such a sweet and delicious flavor too! I’ve been a fan for many years.
Lori U.
Uniontown
I love you specially the tropical one I also use the tomato V8For my chili and spaghetti sauce it makes it taste rich and not to mention it has a lot of vitamins and minerals and vegetables which is good for the body
Katelyn M.
Carlsbad
This brand is so great! Definitely the easiest way to intake all your fruits and veggies! The flavors are absolutely amazing. They can be a little on the pricy side but they are worth it in my opinion
Keisha C.
splash is one of my favorite V8 juices. The fruit blend really makes you forget that you are actually having vegetables. There is no other product like it because others have a bitter taste. I would definitely buy it again.
Miranda H.
Lafayette , LA
I love the concept of v8 with veggies, I just don’t like the taste of the original, unless it’s in a Bloody Mary. The v8 splash is the best alternative. I love using this in my smoothies.
Gloria M.
Fresno, CA
This is one of my favorite juices. In my house these don’t even last an entire day. It has that perfect blend of fruits that make a great flavor. It’s not too sweet but definitely hits the sweet spot. I would definitely recommend.
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
Do you think a child would like this?
Courtney S.
Dundalk, MD
What is your favorite flavor of V8 Splash??
Cindy P.
Cedar City, UT
This V8 has fruits and vegetables so it sounds healthy, but it is only 10% juice? So is it high in sugar and carbs?
Angie A.
Lutz, FL
Whats your favorite v8 flavor?
Lori P.
Grand Rapids, MI
What other flavors of V8 do you love?