BY V8

A tropical flavored beverage of 5 juices and mango puree from concentrate. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Mandi N.
Mandi N.
Michigan City, IN
I'm not a huge tomato fan, so I have never really cared for anything V8. Then I tried V8 Splash and I absolutely loved it! There are many different flavor combinations to choose from. The best part is, if you don't eat a lot of fruits or veggies then this will give you some (not all) of those vitamins you are missing!
Keli M.
Keli M.
Mobile, AL
Foodie Expert
I love the taste of this juice its just the right mix of a little bit of everything. It is great in the morning with breakfast and it is pretty affordable. I buy it fairly often and when I do it only last about a week. This juice is wonderful for getting a great source of fruits and vegetables.
Karly D.
Karly D.
Nashville, NC
Foodie Expert
I like pretty much everything about V8 splash. All you taste is fruit. Good fruit like grapefruit and mango or something. It's kinda like a healthier alternative to sugary juice. I buy mine at SAMs club because it's cheaper that way and I know I'll drink it all before it expires.
Jasmynn H.
Jasmynn H.
Caseyville, IL
This is one of my favorite juice brands. There are a lot of good things about this drink and it is very satisfying, but it is slightly expensive for a juice. I think that there are very few juices that are better than this one and I recommend it.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
Kids love these! I buy them and bring them with to restaurants so they have an option instead of pop. My kids like to put it in cups and freeze them overnight for a fun treat the next day. Not too bad of a price and they're usually on sale.
Delaney G.
Delaney G.
Elkhart, IN
Tastes delicious! A great way to get kids to get their fruits and vegetables in. I prefer it to other fruit justices because it has more to offer because of the good ingredients. Defiantly recommend if you are looking for a good juice.
Molly M.
Molly M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I absolutely love this drink!!! The tropical taste is perfect for a picky girl like me :)) I love to drink this because it is healthier than most juice that I drink, so I feel healthier when I drink it.
Myriam M.
Myriam M.
I tried this and when it comes to certain things I am very picky in trying but i was very satisfied with the taste of this drink and I highly recommend that others try this if they haven't already.
Alondra R.
Alondra R.
Lancaster, CA
Foodie Expert
My ultimate favorite healthy juice it's so good you wouldn't think that it's as healthy as it Is! A big recommendation for the mommys who need a good juice for your kids !
Desiree C.
Desiree C.
Tulsa, OK
I love v8 blend the flavor is so rich and the porfion is perfect on the go or in lunch break. the price is good and is a healthy choice for me and my family.
Angie A.
Angie A.
Lutz, FL
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite v8 flavor?