BY V8

A tropical flavored beverage of 5 juices and mango puree from concentrate. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Dylan W.
Foodie Expert
Being a V8 labeled product you would think these would have healthier ingredients and be better for you than say...a soda. But you know you are in trouble when the second ingredient behind water is high fructose corn syrup. These are only 5% real fruit juice. As another review said...these are just sugar water....
Kayla S.
Hightstown, NJ
Foodie Expert
So I'm kinda a wimp when it comes to just vegetable juice, so when I saw V8 come out with a tropical blend I was so so stoked. The packaging is super cute and won't slip out of your hands easily, and you get a lot for the amount of money you're spending. You can get it anywhere, like at Shoprite or Walmart or CVS. I really really love the taste of V8 tropical blend!! Don't be discouraged just because V8 is known for tomato juice, they totally  know what they're doing!
Amanda M.
Minneapolis, MN
Foodie Expert
Kids love these! I buy them and bring them with to restaurants so they have an option instead of pop. My kids like to put it in cups and freeze them overnight for a fun treat the next day. Not too bad of a price and they're usually on sale.
Michaela H.
Lawrenceville
I don't know how someone could not like V8, it has everything you could possibly need in a small bottle and it even tastes so good! The fruit blend is the one I like the most tho because you can taste all of the fruits and it's so sweet and it makes me feel like I'm doing something good for my body!! Cuz it's so healthy!!
Leah C.
Monessen, PA
The beverage is very tasty and loaded with vitamins! It is a little more pricier for a juice, but it is worth it. It's a great way for kids that don't like vegetables to get the nutrition they need! I would recommend it to all, especially those with young children.
Heather D.
Woodstock, GA
I like this flavor. Not too sweet. It fruity enough. It was what the label describes it as. You want to drink this cold as it's not very good once it's been sitting out for a bit. I would probably buy this again but it's not my frist choice for juice flavors.
Stephanie V.
Winter Park, FL
Foodie Expert
Hands down one of my all time favorite drinks ever. It's a little too sweet for me sometimes, but a little bit of water does the trick. Honestly, I recommend. It's absolutely delicious and has two servings of veggies per cup. Pretty magical if you ask me.
Victoria W.
Foodie Expert
This juice is really good. It can be blended with more fruit and made into a really good smoothie! It's a little bland at times so I guess it's just the batch you get. Other than that this just can be made into all different kinds of things.
Anna C.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
I first tried this when I was at the Embassy Suites and they had it as one of the beverages in the room. I thought it would taste nasty but no it was really good

I started getting this from the grocery store for me and for the kids.
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
V8 is absolutely amazing. Very tasty and refreshing. I buy these all the time. Also healthy for you and very affordable. This is my favorite flavor of v8. I usually purchase from Walmart. I highly recommend this
Angie A.
Lutz, FL
Foodie Expert
Whats your favorite v8 flavor?