V8 Splash® Tropical Blend

by V8

#18 in Juice

V8 Splash® Tropical Blend is the perfect thirst-quencher for your whole family. Made with antioxidant C & B vitamins whirled together with other natural fruit flavors for a deliciously refreshing taste. So fruity and delicious, it will juice up their day!

Why does v8 tropical blend taste changes or is tastes fresher when buying then other times? I know it has juice and can go bad but it tastes good then other times just different its weird
Do you think a child would like this?
This V8 has fruits and vegetables so it sounds healthy, but it is only 10% juice? So is it high in sugar and carbs?
Start your review of V8 Splash® Tropical Blend!
Jenny L.
Mountlake Ter, WA
V8 Splash® Tropical Blend uploaded by Jenny L.
This is one of my favorite juices. It tastes so refreshing and has great flavor. I’ve been working really hard to drink more water, but honestly get tired of drinking just water so I cheat a little and add some of this v8 splash to my large water jug and it tastes like a tropical water. I totally love the juice on its own, but love that I can add some water and make it last evening longer.
Jazmine G.
London, KY
V8 Splash® Tropical Blend uploaded by Jazmine G.
This is a big hit at my house! Me and the kiddos can't get enough of this juice! V8 has been one of my favorites since I was kid.
Desiree M.
San Antonio, TX
V8 Splash® Tropical Blend uploaded by Desiree M.
Purchased at: H-E-B
This is my first time trying this flavor of V8 and I would definitely recommend it ! All the flavors in here go perfectly together and is a great drink with any meal I would say. I’m definitely going to be purchasing again.
Susan C.
Irving, TX
Purchased at: Target
This v8 is very good it brings a lot of vitamins is great for your kids and adult also taste good is a good options for your diet
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
I love v8 splash but prefer it in plastic bottles. I've tried every flavor and they're all good plus you get fruits and vegetables with every glass. We purchase at least once a week. My favorite way to drink it is on ice.
Luis  O.
Inglewood, CA
It’s very good. Better than soda I would say. Packaging is great and easy to find in just about any big store.
Icyla R.
Palm Bay, FL
Best juice ever and it's vegetables! Who would have known 😂😂😂 The taste is great and kids love it .
Ashley B.
Alexander
We love this at our home, its got a nice verity of nutrition and benefits and it tastes delightful, my kids seem to enjoy it very much as well and we buy it several times throughout the year.
Hannah W.
Carsonville, MI
I love V8 juice flavors. The tropical blend is really good It’s not my favorite but i still buy it from time to time. I would recommend V8 products to family and friends
Anna A.
1,809 reviews
You really can’t go wrong with V8 splash. It is a great quality brand at a reasonable price. The flavor Tropical Blend has a delicious sweet fruity taste. It’s a good source of vitamins and vegetables. However, it does not take the place of eating healthy. It still is a refreshing fruit juice. I would recommend it to others. I really enjoy drinking V8 splash and purchase it sometimes.