V8 Splash Tropical Blend uploaded by Tasha C.V8 Splash Tropical Blend uploaded by sharee b.

BY V8

V8 Splash® Tropical Blend.
A flavored juice beverage with 5 juices and mango puree, from concentrate.
70 calories per 8 fl. oz.
Antioxidant. Vitamins A & C. see more...

• What is your favorite flavor of V8 Splash??3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Chelsea F.
Foodie Expert
With three little boys at home, it's hard to squeeze in fruits and veggies! This affordable option makes it easy, though!! This is our favorite juice because the taste is delicious and it's healthy for the family! We buy some every time we go to the grocery store!
Ashlyn J.
Panama City, FL
My boyfriend and I are addicted to this stuff. It is the perfect go to drink when you wake up thirsty. It wakes you up and is the right amount of sweet and fruity while you get ready for your day. Love the packaging and I will def continue to buy this stuff.
Quiana S.
I used to purchase this juice all the time. It seems like it's not mixed well and I had a bad juice. I'm not sure if it was missing ingredients or not shaken up well. It does have a good taste but after the bad experience I haven't purchased it again.
Mayra R.
Foodie Expert
I love the smell of this juice. As soon as I tried it I went and bought some more it was just that good. It is very refreshing for a hot summer day. It's not as expensive as other juice brands and it's healthy because it has lots of fruit.
Stephanie L.
Foodie Expert
I used to love this stuff when I was younger, so I picked some up today at Kroger. Like a doofus I waited until I got home to check out the nutrition label. SO much sugar. Taste is good and affordable but sincerely not healthy.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor! They all taste great but Me and the kids tend to drink the tropical flavor up first! It's great being able to squeeze in a serving of fruit and veggies with this very affordable and delicious juice!
Tasha C.
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor of v8 splash is tropical blend. It is super sweet and rich in flavor. I get mine at walmart but i am sure it can be found at other grocery stores. It also has key nutrients such as vitamin a and vitamin c
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Foodie Expert
I love this drink it really fruity like actual tropical flavored really affordable really amazing flavor taste like pineapple and mango together really met my expectations and really recommend everyone to try this drink
Rebecca T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Tastes great and is priced well - never puts me over my grocery budget. Is a great drink for when you want something with a lot of flavor, but isn't my first choice for a hydrating drink.
Abbie K.
Alpena, MI
Foodie Expert
This is by far my favorite juice of all time. the pricing is affordable and i love the taste. I'm not a fan of vegetables juices but this hides the flavor of that very well.
Courtney S.
Dundalk, MD
What is your favorite flavor of V8 Splash??