V8 Splash Tropical Blend uploaded by Tasha C.V8 Splash Tropical Blend uploaded by sharee b.

BY V8

V8 Splash® Tropical Blend.
A flavored juice beverage with 5 juices and mango puree, from concentrate.
70 calories per 8 fl. oz.
Antioxidant. Vitamins A & C. see more...

• What is your favorite flavor of V8 Splash??3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Samira R.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Beverage
This is so addictive! It tastes sooooo good though it does have a lot of sugar! It’s a great way to get your veggies in with a good taste though. It’s reasonably priced and I would recommend it to anyone ho asks for it.
Aria M.
Midwest City, OK
Foodie Expert
Tastes a lot like orange juice, so if you're not a fan of orange flavors, you may want to skip this one. I like how there's hidden health benefits in these juices.
Sabina A.
Ocoee, FL
Foodie Expert
This is my absolute favorite juice!! It has so many different fruits and they’re all blended together to create an amazing favorable juice! V8 never disappoints. I will always buy this juice because it’s refreshing. Best when cold!
Maria P.
Minneapolis
Foodie Expert
Tastes so good it’s hard to just have one glass of this. Lots of sugar but it’s okay because pop has just as much sugar too pretty much. Love that there’s some nutrients in here but not much but who cares it tastes good wooo
Kathy W.
Jeffersonvlle, GA
Foodie Expert
This is my pick me up in the mornings when I can’t have my coffee. It’s delicious and somehow gives you a little boost of energy for the day. I’ll guess it’s all those vitamins in the juice. Definitely recommend. Tastes great!
Danielle B.
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor of V8 Splash! I really like the blend of fruits. I wish that it was not so high in sugar content, but they are sweet fruits. The price is usually quite low and I have not found a product that is comparable to it. I would say give it a try as a new blend of juices.
Tasha C.
Foodie Expert
My favorite flavor of v8 splash is tropical blend. It is super sweet and rich in flavor. I get mine at walmart but i am sure it can be found at other grocery stores. It also has key nutrients such as vitamin a and vitamin c
Shannon F.
Foodie Expert
I love these fruit and veggie drinks from V8! I'm not a fan of the plain vegetable blend they're famous for, but these are a bit sweeter and easier to swallow. I know my boyfriend is pretty much addicted to the Tropical Blend, while I prefer the Peach Mango. They're all good though and the price to match.
Stephanie L.
Foodie Expert
I used to love this stuff when I was younger, so I picked some up today at Kroger. Like a doofus I waited until I got home to check out the nutrition label. SO much sugar. Taste is good and affordable but sincerely not healthy.
Jenny Z.
Foodie Expert
At first I was skeptical to try this because I thought it would be one of those healthy drinks. But I tried it and even though it's healthy it tasted super good just like regular juice. Love drinking a glass of this in the morning keeps me hydrated and refreshed especially for the summer.
Courtney S.
Dundalk, MD
What is your favorite flavor of V8 Splash??