BeveragesJuiceV8
Splash Tropical Blend

V8 Splash® Tropical Blend

by V8

V8 Splash® Tropical Blend is the perfect thirst-quencher for your whole family. Made with antioxidant C & B vitamins whirled together with other natural fruit flavors for a deliciously refreshing taste. So fruity and delicious, it will juice up their day!

Why does v8 tropical blend taste changes or is tastes fresher when buying then other times? I know it has juice and can go bad but it tastes good then other times just different its weird
Do you think a child would like this?
This V8 has fruits and vegetables so it sounds healthy, but it is only 10% juice? So is it high in sugar and carbs?
Start your review of V8 Splash® Tropical Blend!
Susan C.
Irving, TX
Purchased at: Target
This v8 is very good it brings a lot of vitamins is great for your kids and adult also taste good is a good options for your diet
Desiree M.
San Antonio, TX
V8 Splash® Tropical Blend uploaded by Desiree M.
Purchased at: H-E-B
This is my first time trying this flavor of V8 and I would definitely recommend it ! All the flavors in here go perfectly together and is a great drink with any meal I would say. I’m definitely going to be purchasing again.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
I love v8 splash but prefer it in plastic bottles. I've tried every flavor and they're all good plus you get fruits and vegetables with every glass. We purchase at least once a week. My favorite way to drink it is on ice.
Icyla R.
Palm Bay, FL
Best juice ever and it's vegetables! Who would have known 😂😂😂 The taste is great and kids love it .
Anna A.
1,012 reviews
You really can’t go wrong with V8 splash. It is a great quality brand at a reasonable price. The flavor Tropical Blend has a delicious sweet fruity taste. It’s a good source of vitamins and vegetables. However, it does not take the place of eating healthy. It still is a refreshing fruit juice. I would recommend it to others. I really enjoy drinking V8 splash and purchase it sometimes.
Char D.
Hudson
I actually really enjoy this favor a lot ! It taste very tropical like mango and pineapple in one! It is pretty affordable as there’s always coupons or bogo for v8 products! I would recommend this because it tastes pure without all the added ingredients we don’t like!
jessica R.
Kissimmee, FL
V8 Splash® Tropical Blend uploaded by jessica R.
V8 Splash® Tropical Blend uploaded by jessica R.
Purchased at: Publix
Qe delicia como me encanta su sabor le invito a tenerlo en su hogar sus hijos lo amarán tiene vitaminas y fortaleza para nuestra familia y su sabor inigualable está en mi familia por muchos años
Victoria O.
V8 splash is a good product for us, my kids really like seeing all the fruits and veggies on the bottle. This flavor is a bit tangy for me but I enjoy it sometimes.
abigail E.
Cana, VA
V8 Splash® Tropical Blend uploaded by abigail E.
This is so good and smooth! it’s blended perfectly and i love having some sitting at my desk to keep me going!! this is my first time trying it and i’d definitely recommend it! it’s got Mango, pineapple and kiwi!! it’s very good!
Dylan W.
Being a V8 labeled product you would think these would have healthier ingredients and be better for you than say...a soda. But you know you are in trouble when the second ingredient behind water is high fructose corn syrup. These are only 5% real fruit juice. As another review said...these are just sugar water....