BY V8 #19 in Lemonade

V8 Splash Strawberry Lemonade is a fun twist on the classic summer drink that is a delicious blend of fruity flavors with an excellent source of Vitamin C. Experience summer year round with this perfectly refreshing drink!

V8 Splash Lemonade varieties are available in 46 ounce, multi-serve bottles.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice (Water And Concentrated Juice Of (Sweet Potatoes), Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of (Lemons, Strawberries), Citric Acid, Flavoring (Natural Flavors, Strawberry Juice Concentrate, Watermelon Juice Concentrate, Ascorbic Acid), Red 40, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Gum Arabic, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Promote Flavor And Color Retention), Ester Gum, Sucralose, Sodium Citrate.

• My daughter only will eat fruit and no veggies, if I give...1 Answers
  • How's the flavor of this? Does it actually taste like lem...2 Answers
  • I love all kind of v8 splash they are my favorite drink a...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Bridget L.
Louisa, VA
I am a big fan of lemonade!! Love, love, love the stuff. Even bigger on Pink lemonade, but when I found this... Had to give it a try and have just been hooked since. I like strawberries, so it was just a perfect match for me... and for those who like theirs with a more "adult" twist, crush some ice in a blender, add in this loverly juice and throw in some lemonchello or lemon flavored vodka.. absolutely the yummiest adult summertime beverage💜
Keisha M.
Roy
I love lemonade! At my home we struggle to keep v8 lemonade in the fridge. We'll go to the grocery store and buy one gallon, and it will be gone by the end of the day! It's inexpensive to buy, and the quality is amazing. Flavors and colors are outstanding!It's a must have in my fridge, I but it weekly.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
This is one of my favorite brands of strawberry lemonade... it has such a smooth texture that tastes so fresh and cures an sweet or fruity tooth. It is more sweet than sour and has a great taste. I get this quite a bit! It isn't too expensive and you can find it at just about anywhere.
Kendall R.
Rawlins, WY
Yum! This V8 juice is delicious! I hate vegetable juice so much but the blend of vegetables and fruits is amazing and it makes it 100% easier to drink. Anytime I want juice I always look for V8 I recommend this for anyone who hates drinking vegetable juices
Brittany M.
Covington, OH
My family absolutely loves this! I buy 2-3 bottles each week! it doesn't last long in our house! My husband thinks its the best stuff in the world! I highly recommend it! You won't regret it! It has the greatest flavor! Best V8 juice by far! Buy some!
Rai G.
Alpharetta, GA
I just discovered this juice and I must say I love it! I use it for my smoothies in the morning and when I'm in need of a little energy boost. It's a great strawberry lemonade flavor with a slight tangy flavor. It does have 13g of sugar so beware! I water mine down just a tad but I still love it.
Deliyah l.
Chattanooga, TN
This is the best juice ever. Me and my family go through 2 or 3 of these per month. If you like lemonade but want a little bit of a different flavor then this juice is for you. I love this it's my number one juice that I would choose. Its very affordable and I think V8 has a bunch of different flavors just in case you don't like strawberry lemonade.
Baby B.
Charlotte , NC
My husband this juice a lot more than I do. I can honestly say that the blend of this juice does have me feeling good like when I'm eating and I take a sip with my food... or after a good sweaty workout I've done. If you are into the healthy lifestyle I will recommend you trying V8 if you don't only want to stick with just drinking water.
Lisa Y.
Las Vegas, NV
When I go grocery shopping, I like this flavor of V8 the best. It's kind of tart, but I like it. It's strong enough to where if you add ice and it melts to water it down a little, it doesn't ruin the taste of the juice. My one year old son loves it too! Plus, he's getting servings of fruits/veggies while we're at it!
Heather F.
Prince Frederick Maryland
I love this taste like a very sweet strawberry taste really nice packaging decent size bottle really affordable when u can go grocery shopping this is my first time drinking this really recommend this to everyone
Chelsea S.
How's the flavor of this? Does it actually taste like lemonade?
Linda L.
Dallas, TX
I love all kind of v8 splash they are my favorite drink and its good for you
Ashley C.
My daughter only will eat fruit and no veggies, if I give her this drink does it not only provide the nutrition for fruits but does it provide for the veggies as well?