BY V8

Ericka W.
Yummy goodness in a can ! Seriously I love these and I love how easy these are to take on the go. Packaging is nice and sleek and easy to throw in a purse or lunchbox. The tin helps keep the drink cold longer
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
These are very tasty it's like drinking a juice smoothie, you can't even tell it has vegetables in it. I like how it's got hidden veggies that make it less sugary then plain fruit juice and make the vitamins a bit more diverse. It's great as a base for blended fruit drinks!
Makaela M.
Harker Hts, TX
It doesn't taste like vegetables at all. The first time I had it I was very surprised. It's not sweet and it's not salty you can tell it has a natural taste to it. I would buy it again in the future.
Crystal H.
Whitehall, PA
Strawberry and kiwi: the perfect duo in the juice world. I am a repeat customer of this product and I couldn't get enough. It definitely met my expectations and it has an AMAZING flavor. I would definitely buy it again and again. Keep up the great work, and this product is very affordable for how healthy and good it is for you!!
Jayda R.
Victorville
This product was amazing it's mixed with Springwater it was very affordable I would highly recommend this product to those who want to try it it had an amazing packaging it was really pretty and I would buy this product again
Vanessa G.
This flavor is really good!! The packaging is cute and vibrant. I also like how they have so many different flavors for these. It met my expectations and I like to recommend this to family and friends all the time.
Christie T.
Sterling, CO
I love the V8 splashes. They are a great way to start your day. They have a wonderful fresh taste and are refreshing. They are not to heavy and don't taste of massive amounts of sugar. I will continue to buy.
Amanda P.
Little Rock, Ar
I love the taste of this stuff not to be drinking as you would drink spirit or cook but the same manor as you would organge juice it's A very great tasting drink for your health boost
Arasely L.
Brentwood, NY
The drink doesn't have a strong sweetness to it. It has a great combination of Strawberry and Kiwi, the taste is very tropical and would be great when you're at the beach.
Rhonda E.
Jacksonville, Nc
I really like the V8 Fusion. It tastes like fruit juice, not a fruit and vegetable blend, I don't like regular V8, but this is good. I do have a quibble with the "one serving of fruit and one serving of vegetables" per glass. Since there is no fiber, this is nowhere the same as eating an apple and a half cup of broccoli. But it's not empty calories and it tastes good. I've tried many varieties and they are all good. Would buy this again!!
Brenda S.
Los Angeles , Ca
Does it taste better than tomato juice?