V8 Splash® Strawberry Kiwi

by V8

V8 Splash Strawberry Kiwi is a refreshing combination of natural fruit flavors with a 5% carrot juice blend for a deliciously sweet taste. It’s a good source of Antioxidant Vitamins A & C and the perfect beverage to satisfy you and your family throughout the day.

V8 Splash varieties are available in 16 and 64 ounce plastic bottles.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice (Water And Concentrated Juice Of Carrots), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Apples, Kiwis, Strawberries), Malic Acid, Natural Flavoring, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Sucralose, Red 40.

Is this any good
Does it taste better than tomato juice?
Start your review of V8 Splash® Strawberry Kiwi!
I started buying this flavor when it first came out years ago. Not to sweet, the price is good. It seems a lot healthier than some of the other juices out there. I have been impressed since day one. I will keep purchasing this flavor. My whole family likes this one.
Vidor, TX
I have a hard time getting my fruits and veggies in, and while V8 isn’t the best way to make up for that it sure does help and taste delicious! I like having a glass with my breakfast and it always is super refreshing
Breeding , KY
I love V8 juices in general but I think the V8 Splash STRAWBERRY kiwi is my favorite ❤ The taste is Amazing and the value is great too, I don't think this product can be improved, it is perfect just the way it is. I highly recommend this product for anyone 👍 V8 Splash® Strawberry Kiwi
No Special Diet
This is a delicious sweet and mostly healthy option for fruit juice drinks. I don't drink juice often any more but in the past I have bought this repeatedly because my husband and I would go through the whole bottle in a day.
Allensville , KY
Purchased at: Walmart
These taste so good! I don’t like the normal V8 tomato juice but I love their fruit juices. I like that they have servings of vegetables in them as well! Easy way to get a toddler to have extra veggies in their diet!
San diego, CA
Strawberry kiwi v8 omg amazing! Great way to have a v8 makes it so extremely easy to drink veggies not everyone likes so I love it for that and come in handy for the kids as well I can trick them a little !
Organic, Dairy Free, Low Carb
Palm Bay, FL
V8 Splash® Strawberry Kiwi, V8 Splash® Tropical Blend and V8 Splash® Mango Peach Juice are our favorites when selecting a non fizzy drink. They taste great and you’re getting your vitamins in. My kids and I live this three flavors.
Vegan, Organic, Dairy Free
Sweetwater, TN
I love V8 Splash strawberry kiwi! V8 make a variety of different flavor options, both fruit and vegetable. And in my opinion they are all delicious as well as healthy! They do not have the terrible artificial flavor that comes with most fruit and vegetable juice brands. I would definitely recommend this product.
Dairy Free
Madison, WI
This tastes like summer and is a color that in no way looks natural but I can still feel I like I’m being healthy. I love it! V8 used to be all tomato juice weirdness but the Splash juices are delicious. This is my second favorite flavor after the tropical blend.
No Special Diet
I love fruit juices. These are amazing, it always tastes like fresh fruit. I do wish they had more flavors out but the ones they do have are still amazing! I can’t wait to try the smoothie ones, I’m slightly obsessed with smoothies.