V8 Splash® Strawberry Kiwi uploaded by Beth G.

BY V8

V8 Splash Strawberry Kiwi is a refreshing combination of natural fruit flavors with a 5% carrot juice blend for a deliciously sweet taste. It’s a good source of Antioxidant Vitamins A & C and the perfect beverage to satisfy you and your family throughout the day.

V8 Splash varieties are available in 16 and 64 ounce plastic bottles.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice (Water And Concentrated Juice Of Carrots), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Apples, Kiwis, Strawberries), Malic Acid, Natural Flavoring, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Sucralose, Red 40.

Christian P.
New Orleans
I really like this. At first the taste through me off but after about the 3rd glass i really enjoyed it. Great way to get kids to consume fruits or a healthier switch from other juices.
Ashley R.
The number one juice currently in my house. Has been on the grocery list every week. Very tasty and it is nothing like the original v8 taste which is why I was so skeptical and surprised!
Desiree G.
Alachua, FL
Best flavor so far! V8 juice is a staple in our home. We have had every flavor that has come out. This is my kids favorite! I still water their juice down, but they don't even notice since this so so flavorful and delicious. V8 juice brand is the best out there.
Elias H.
Greenville , TX
I love anything strawberry flavored or just fruit flavored in general. So this V8 juice was just perfect for a refreshing drink in a hot summer day. I could drink it any time of day with no remorse over what artificial flavors it has because V8 for the most part is all natural ingredients.
Sofia F.
Bainbridge Island, WA
At first I absolutely loved this juice, but then I found it way too sweet do my taste. I know it is not the healthiest option, because of all the sugars. This will be good for kids and most of them will love it but for me, not the best.
Katie M.
Reading, PA
Since I love strawberry kiwi flavored things I immediately picked this up and had to try it. It tasted really good especially considering it has veggies in it. Great drink to offer to children since its a healthier option(just gotta watch the sugar)
Maxcine N.
Indianapolis, IN
It's been about five years since I bought V8. The reason I ended up getting it is because my son and I needed another option for juice and I must say this is soooo refreshing and sweet!! For 1.68 this was a SALE. I will be getting this again.
Brittany W.
I am not a kiwi fan myself, but my fiancé drinks this daily and loves it! I actually have to keep some stockpiled and hidden or else he will drink it all quickly! He said it has a great flavor and it is not goopy and thick.
Kishany M.
Bridgeport , CT
I like V8 in general but the strawberry kiwi is my favorite, it's defiantly the one I go to the most however it's super sweet and I usually water it down just a touch . You can usually find these on sale which is great too.
Britny G.
San Antonio, TX
Love love love . I like how you can get your veggies and with your fruits . I love strawberry kiwi anything I don't honestly taste like you're just drinking strawberry and Kiwi . You don't taste any vegetables