V8 Splash® Strawberry Banana Juice uploaded by member-9446a4dc0V8 Splash® Strawberry Banana Juice uploaded by Heather F.V8 Splash® Strawberry Banana Juice uploaded by Amber G.

BY V8 #57 in Juice

V8 Splash Strawberry Banana Smoothie is a fruity-flavored drink that helps deliver the vitamins and nutrients you and your active family need in a smooth and satisfying beverage. It adds a good source of Calcium and Vitamin C to your daily routine.

V8 Splash Smoothies are available in 46 ounce, multi-serve bottles.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Apples, Strawberries, Clarified Bananas), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Soy Protein Isolate, Pectin, Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid, Calcium Phosphate, Phosphoric Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Soy Lecithin, Sucralose, Beta Carotene, Red 40.

• If you had to describe the taste what would it be? 3 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Eboni 🎓.
Pittsburgh
not only do I love the entire V8 brand of drinks this particular one is absolutely my favorite.  its nice and smooth and it is delicious omg, i could drink it warm in fact i have! this is good as a juice or as a add in to ice and some fruits for an actual smoothie i recommend giving this a try for sure.
Melissa B.
Springfield
This juice is literally so delicious. The only thing is if you are allergic to milk-based products this is not the product for you. However it makes such good smoothies and comparing to alternative smoothie drinks I like it because it doesn’t have fruit and greens in it which means it’ll last a little bit longer in the pantry and in the fridge. I also find that if you are lactose intolerant or something like that it does not hurt your stomach nearly as bad as directly drinking milk.
Megan G.
Gardnerville , NV
I love he v8 vfusion line of juices! My kids love them as well. We are always trying the new flavors in our store and repurchase our favorites repeatedly! The packaging is nice compact and strong so it can withstand being dropped by a toddler. Lol
Lola F.
Maurice
I don’t like banana flavoring, but this juice here just makes that banana taste go away! Such an amazing blend of fruits that keep the tastebuds going! I love this juice and will continue drinking and buying this from my nearby stores!
Brianna G.
Shafter, CA
My brother is a very picky eater who hates vegetables and fruits but when he tried this juice he drank this with every meal. This is way better alternative than soda ! Highly recommend!
Riah B.
Middle River, MD
Don’t get this often. But I’ve had and my family enjoys it. It’s not expensive at all. I get this when I want us to try something different. I wouldn’t pick it over other things we drink but definitely healthy
Sara R.
Camdenton, MO
This is one of my favorite fruit juices before I went vegan. My kids love this and so does my husband and he hates bananas. It’s smooth and creamy and goes down easily. It’s a favorite and I highly recommend.
Taberah B.
I love v8 smothies they are so creamy and the colder they are the better they tast the banana in it isnt my favorite but im not big on bananas and i still love this stuff.
Miranda W.
Inverness, FL
this is my guilty plessue sweet drink! i love how creamy it is! i like to put ice cubes in mine but be careful when they melt as the ingredients tend to settle fast
Hailey B.
Freeburg, MO
It’s healthy and taste amazing! Doesn’t taste artificial. It is easy to find just look for the bright pink one. Meet my expeditions perfectly with its exploding smoothie flavor! I buy it at Walmart or Gerbes!
Daisy C.
If you had to describe the taste what would it be?