BeveragesJuice & Fruit DrinksJuiceV8
Splash Smoothies Strawberry Banana, 46 oz

V8 Splash® Smoothies Strawberry Banana, 46 oz.

by V8

V8® Splash Strawberry Banana brings the fruity, refreshing taste of Splash to a light, creamy smoothie. Two classic flavors, one delicious combo. It's swirly, refreshing fun for your whole family.

If you had to describe the taste what would it be?
Start your review of V8 Splash® Smoothies Strawberry Banana, 46 oz.!
Katherine  M.
Lansing , MI
Purchased at: Kroger
These V8 smoothies are pretty darn delicious. Not as good as making your own obviously but a nice treat and good drink for my children. I would definitely recommend this product and will continue to purchase as well. I think it's a reasonably priced beverage
Ashley G.
Science Hill, KY
V8 Splash® Smoothies Strawberry Banana, 46 oz. uploaded by Ashley G.
Purchased at: Dollar General
This didn’t meet my expectations but it was still good. You can definitely taste the strawberry banana. It’s made with soy too. The price is decent, considering the brand, but not anything I’d purchase regularly.
Deborah  S.
Decatur, IN
Love this product it smells and taste very good . I wish they had just plain strawberry flavor as well but I still like this one
Ashley  R.
Clermont, FL
My entire family absolutely loves this product. We purchase this product all the time. We buy it every week. The flavor is great, the size is great and even the bottle it comes in is great. Sometimes we'll add ice and blend it to make it more like a real one. We definitely say yes to trying all flavors too.
Karen D.
Gadsden, AL
It's fruity and creamy and full of flavor and vitamins. I love freezing it and drinking it that way but it's good warm if you like it that way.
Tina P.
Cedar Bluff, VA
Purchased at: Dollar General
I got this for my boyfriend because he hasn't been eating fruits and vegetables very much and I want him to start eating healthy and take care of himself. This is very 😋 tasty. It has 70 calories and an ok amount of vitamins.
Merry L.
Decatur, IL
Very tasty veggie/fruit drink, so good. It's s staple in my cart. All flavors are great.
Melissa T.
Victorville, CA
V8 Splash is a good alternative when you can't get your fruits and vegetables. I especially like the combination of strawberries and bananas.
Patty  B.
Richlands, VA
I personally dont like the flavor of it but my kids and husband love it. I'm not one for any kind of juice but this is just weird tasting to me but my kids will drink it like they will never see another bottle of it. It's a good alternative to a lot of other sugary drinks especially for kids they prefer this to soda or kool aid so that makes it even better.
Christine P.
Celina, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter and I love this so much!! It tastes wonderful and we love the fun bubble gum color!!