BY V8 #41 in Lemonade

V8 Splash Raspberry Lemonade is a fun twist on the classic summer drink that is a delicious blend of fruity flavors with an excellent source of Vitamin C. Experience summer year round with this perfectly refreshing drink!

V8 Splash Lemonade varieties are available in 46 ounce, multi-serve bottles.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sweet Potato Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Natural Flavoring, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Red Raspberry Juice Concentrate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Gum Arabic, Red 40, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Promote Flavor And Color Retention), Ester Gum, Sucralose, Sodium Citrate.

Julie M.
New Mexico
Some of the V8 are a hundred percent juice you can't get better than that and they're at a great price they also don't need to be refrigerated till they're open which is convenient
Chelsea J.
Caledonia, MI
The flavor of this juice is incredible and a perfectly refreshing option for the up and coming summer. However you do you have to be careful with the sugar contents of some of the V8 juices either because of the fruit themselves or because V8 adds extra sugar to make it super sweet. I personally enjoy a glass, but would not be able to drink more than one at a time.
Logan S.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love this juice for both the taste and health benefits. It's one of the best lemonades I've ever tasted, while still giving me the nutritional benefits of v8. Highly recommend for anyone who enjoys raspberry lemonade! Will buy again!
Renee H.
Oxnard, CA
I'm not a fan of the original V-8 juice, mainly because I don't like tomato juice. I do like this one because it is a fruity lemonade drink which is something that I really like. It contains high quality ingredients and is well worth the price, I would highly recommend it.
Tristyn G.
Marathon, TX
Best lemonade I have ever tired! It is not too sour but has the right amount of lemon flavor. It really exceeded my expectations. This is my first time trying this type of juice from them and I sure will be buying it again!
Alyxandria L.
Quinlan, TX
My child absolutely loves this juice... All of the flavors are consistent and taste amazing! We go through about 2 bottles a week. It is very competitive price wise with other juice products in our area. I will continue to purchase this for my child.
Kalyn B.
Charleston, SC
This product is great for those who want those vitamins that vegetables provide, just without the vegetable taste! This hides all of the flavors and makes it an irresistible drink you can enjoy with benefits. Amazing for kids as well!
Jessica S.
Belvidere, NJ
I honestly wish this flavor came in a bigger bottle. The raspberry lemonade is by far my favorite. Every time it's in sale I always stock up. Always. I never have had a bad review about thus product
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
Taste great. Nice smooth flavor, and it taste natural. Better chiled . My children and I love V8 drinks. We have tried many different splash flavors and this one is awesome.
Sara H.
Lodi, CA
This is a very tasty drink that offers all the vitamins and vegetables you need. Reasonably priced. I know there are other ones out there but this brand tastes the best to me an my family. I have picky eaters and they 100% approve of this. I recommend this to everyone even if you are a picky eater or you have a picky eater :-)