V8 Splash® Orange Pineapple Juice uploaded by Tania B.

BY V8

V8 Splash Orange Pineapple is a refreshing combination of natural fruit flavors with a 5% carrot juice blend for a deliciously sweet taste. It’s a good source of Antioxidant Vitamins A & C and the perfect beverage to satisfy you and your family throughout the day.

Available in 64 ounce, multi-serve plastic bottle.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice (Water And Concentrated Juice Of Carrots), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of (Apples, Oranges, Pineapples), Citric Acid, Natural Flavoring, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Sucralose.

• Does it taste sweet? Is it starchy?1 Answers
  • I really love the Friut Medley V8...has anyone tried this...1 Answers
Ashley Z.
United States
This brand isnt to bad and doesnt have to much sugar. Have tons of choices in flavors such as veggie and fruit juices. My kids love this.
Samantha N.
Minot, ND
This is my husbands favorite juice. The flavor is great. Usually can find them on sale so
It makes it a little more cost effective.
Heaven P.
Amelia, OH
Perfect combination of orange and pineapple,this one is like one of my top two favorites,its healthy its delicious yay
Amanda B.
Rutland
Very smooth and quenching beverage. Delicious frozen on a hot day or even just chilled for a great snack beverage
Jennifer T.
Smyrna, DE
These are probably my favorite juices! I love the tropical taste and knowing that it contains some good stuff for the kids! This particular flavor is my favorite!
Cheyenne B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
All I can say is YUM!! This juice is soooo good in the morning to kick off a busy day ahead! Tastes amazing!
Kay G.
Illinois
Flavorful and refreshing my family drinks this juice and it has different flavor it's hard to choose from.
Stephanie C.
Tampa, FL
Love ! Refreshing and taste delicious! Recommend it 1001 percent ! V8 splashes are the best juice ! My go to juices .
Hillary S.
Sault Sainte Marie
Good flavour but a little thick for my liking. Over ice it was okay. It didn’t fill my expectations of this product.
Rebecca B.
Beaverton, OR
I get this to use as a mixer for drinks, mostly tequila. So yummy and usually the less expensive option on the shelf. I have been buying these drinks for years, and I like that they have servings of veggies as well.
Ivy Q.
Altadena , Ca
I really love the Friut Medley V8...has anyone tried thisOrange Pineapple Flavor? Is it just as good as the fruit medley?
india w.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does it taste sweet? Is it starchy?

back