V8 Splash® Orange Pineapple Juice uploaded by Tania B.

BY V8

V8 Splash Orange Pineapple is a refreshing combination of natural fruit flavors with a 5% carrot juice blend for a deliciously sweet taste. It’s a good source of Antioxidant Vitamins A & C and the perfect beverage to satisfy you and your family throughout the day.

Available in 64 ounce, multi-serve plastic bottle.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice (Water And Concentrated Juice Of Carrots), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of (Apples, Oranges, Pineapples), Citric Acid, Natural Flavoring, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Sucralose.

• Does it taste sweet? Is it starchy?1 Answers
  • I really love the Friut Medley V8...has anyone tried this...1 Answers
Nick F.
Bloomington, IN
This is a great drink! you get all of the nutrition that a regular V-8 has but with a much more pleasant flavor
Mariama H.
Not sure how healthy it is for you because of the sugar content, but it has a nice taste. Especially with ice.
Tiffany H.
ARCHIE, MO
My kids love this "juice" I myself am not a fan. I will continue to buy it as long as my kids like to drink it
J B.
My all time favorite V8 Splash. You can't go wrong with the orange pineapple flavor. You won't be disappointed.
Allison H.
York, PA
Was never a fan of v8 juices but this is by far my favorite. It is so refreshing and nice for a hot summer day.
Sarah P.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is my hubbys juice he loves, i think because it is V8 he feels a lot healthier drinking it in one day! Lol
Divine
Boston, MA
The taste is amazing. The combinations of flavors are what makes this juice so good, also it's a healthy drink.
Cheyenne B.
Big Stone Gap, VA
All I can say is YUM!! This juice is soooo good in the morning to kick off a busy day ahead! Tastes amazing!
Adele R.
Paulina, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Great taste. Very refreshing. No terrible aftertaste. Just shake well and enjoy. Not too sweet. Just perfect.
Cynthia B.
Hollywood, FL
I buy this product in many flavors. Kids love it and it's great in a smoothy. Also comes in a diet version.
india w.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does it taste sweet? Is it starchy?
Ivy Q.
Altadena , Ca
I really love the Friut Medley V8...has anyone tried thisOrange Pineapple Flavor? Is it just as good as the fruit medley?