V8 Splash® Orange Pineapple Juice uploaded by Tania B.

BY V8

V8 Splash Orange Pineapple is a refreshing combination of natural fruit flavors with a 5% carrot juice blend for a deliciously sweet taste. It’s a good source of Antioxidant Vitamins A & C and the perfect beverage to satisfy you and your family throughout the day.

Available in 64 ounce, multi-serve plastic bottle.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice (Water And Concentrated Juice Of Carrots), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of (Apples, Oranges, Pineapples), Citric Acid, Natural Flavoring, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Sucralose.

• Does it taste sweet? Is it starchy?1 Answers
  • I really love the Friut Medley V8...has anyone tried this...1 Answers
Saphire A.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this name brand juice. Not only is it nutritional but very great in flavor . They come in different variety of fruits and veggies and they taste amazing💕 next time your at a market pick up a bottle .
Renae C.
Prospect Heights, IL
Tastes very good, and looking at the ingredients makes me feel good as well. Normally something that tastes this good is full of sugar and artificial ingredients, but this stuff is really healthy.
Keri F.
Knoxville, TN
I love all the v8 splash very tasty and also so nutritional for you! I highly recommend trying this if you have not already. Tastes so good I haven't tried one I didn't like. Constant repurchase for me
Jomarei W.
Lancaster, TX
First off I love pineapples, so this drink was a must try. I actually got it at my local Walmart and i loved it it taste so delicious. The flavors were so rich and tasty. A great morning drink before work. A lot of good flavor, and Vitamins.
This is my family and my favorite drink. It is delicious and has a great source of nutrition. My mom always finds this drink to be her go to drink. Orange V8 is always stocked up in my house. V8 is a very easily found drink and affordable.
This juice taste very good but it is very sweet. It is pretty high in sugar but it is refreshing. I have bought this juice many times because it is great to drink when you don't know what you really want to drink.
Elaina H.
These are like my favorite drinks,because the flavor is so good ! And theres not even alot of calories.So I recommend this is you want a tasty drink but not with a lot of calories
Ashley M.
Detroit Lakes, MN
Yummy!!!! This juice is so tasty and isn't overly sweet which is nice. I always like to drink this if I'm getting sick or when I'm sick because it has so many good vitamins in it.

It tastes so good it really quenches your thirst if you feel for something sweet. I love V 8 juices it is very healthy for you. The size is a good one and many people love it.
Briana G.
San Bernardino, CA
Splash V8 is very delicious! It taste refreshing, healthy and satisfying! I always buy this juice when I grocery shop because it's the best kind of juice I've ever tried!
Ivy Q.
Altadena , Ca
I really love the Friut Medley V8...has anyone tried thisOrange Pineapple Flavor? Is it just as good as the fruit medley?
india w.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does it taste sweet? Is it starchy?

back