V8 Splash® Orange Pineapple Juice

by V8

V8 Splash Orange Pineapple is a refreshing combination of natural fruit flavors with a 5% carrot juice blend for a deliciously sweet taste. It’s a good source of Antioxidant Vitamins A & C and the perfect beverage to satisfy you and your family throughout the day.

Available in 64 ounce, multi-serve plastic bottle.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice (Water And Concentrated Juice Of Carrots), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of (Apples, Oranges, Pineapples), Citric Acid, Natural Flavoring, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Sucralose.

Does it taste sweet? Is it starchy?
I really love the Friut Medley V8...has anyone tried thisOrange Pineapple Flavor? Is it just as good as the fruit medley?
Start your review of V8 Splash® Orange Pineapple Juice!
N Chesterfld, VA
My family and I swear by this juice! FYI: This combination is EXCELLENT for preventing and/or curing common cold or flu. If you notice lots of stores don't carry it, it's hard to find, or always sold out! It's just that good and I highly recommend ♡
Me and my boyfriend LOVE V8 splash fruit juice! Its great because we can get a serving of vegetables and fruit in juice form and it taste delicious! It also saves time. I don't have to spend the morning cutting fruits and veggies to make a smoothie.
Mableton , GA
This juice is amazing. It gives you the perfect 50-50 split of vegetables and fruit without a nasty taste. I find most healthy juices have a specific taste that is unfavorable, however this juice is great.
Jacksonville, FL
This is one of the best juices in the market, my son loves then and he's a very pick kid. Most drinks/juices are all water and sugar, unlike V8Splash that offer nutrition and good flavor all in one. My only suggestion would be to make more different flavors, most of them are very similar in taste.
Victorville, CA
I love love love the V8 Splash products I drink them and so do man of the people in my family. Which let me tell you can be a every hard group to sell on anything with vegetable in it. But my kids and my husband drank it numerous time before they even knew it contained any. Awesome product.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this name brand juice. Not only is it nutritional but very great in flavor . They come in different variety of fruits and veggies and they taste amazing💕 next time your at a market pick up a bottle .
Prospect Heights, IL
Tastes very good, and looking at the ingredients makes me feel good as well. Normally something that tastes this good is full of sugar and artificial ingredients, but this stuff is really healthy.
Oliver Spgs, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids LOVE v8 juice! I love that it’s not full of sugars or juice cocktail. There are a wide range of flavors but orange pineapple and strawberry kiwi are the two favorites in our household! I also like that my husband & I can enjoy this too!
Lancaster, TX
First off I love pineapples, so this drink was a must try. I actually got it at my local Walmart and i loved it it taste so delicious. The flavors were so rich and tasty. A great morning drink before work. A lot of good flavor, and Vitamins.
This is my family and my favorite drink. It is delicious and has a great source of nutrition. My mom always finds this drink to be her go to drink. Orange V8 is always stocked up in my house. V8 is a very easily found drink and affordable.