BY V8

V8 Splash Orange Pineapple is a refreshing combination of natural fruit flavors with a 5% carrot juice blend for a deliciously sweet taste. It’s a good source of Antioxidant Vitamins A & C and the perfect beverage to satisfy you and your family throughout the day.

Available in 64 ounce, multi-serve plastic bottle.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice (Water And Concentrated Juice Of Carrots), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of (Apples, Oranges, Pineapples), Citric Acid, Natural Flavoring, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Sucralose.

Buy on Walmart*
Katt S.
Oakdale, PA
This juice is super yummy and stays true to the flavor of orange and pineapple. You get a balance of both when you drink it, and it is a refreshing beverage that is good for a hot summer day. The only problem I have with this juice is that it can be a little on the sweet side, but a quick remedy for that is just to add some ice cubes.
Tanneka H.
Kennesaw, GA
I've been a fan of V8 Splash since it's debut years ago. This particular flavor is one of my favorites because it has pineapple in it. It just reminds you of a summer day.
Kiamesha B.
Valrico, FL
The v8 splash is ok it doesn't have enough juice as v8 fusion. When I see v8 I don't think 8% juice and the rest sugar water and chemicals. I'll stick with fusion.
Amy G.
I enjoy most of the V8 splash & fusion juices. I kind of hate that I feel like I'm making a healthy choice, but really I know all the sugar in these drinks completely negates the healthy portion.
Jazmyne W.
Lehi, UT
Tastes delicious. One of my favorite v8 juices. My kids love it and don't realize it's getting their veggies in. Just wish it came in a bigger bottle.
ericka j.
I really enjoy The V8 Splash Orange Pineapple. This Juice has the right blend of and orange and pineapple and they don't over power the taste.
Caitlynn P.
Morgantown, KY
I love this V-8 flavor! I'm not bug on the vegetable ones. but this makes for a great taste!! but it is not the healthiest choice that for sure
Amanda G.
Tastes absolutely delicious. I'm not a fan of the original V8 and its tomato flavor, so this version is a great alternative to that one.
Kenneth H.
I love V8 splash. Its a delicious refreshing healthy drink. I like that I can get my fruit and vegetables in 1 good drink.
JoAnne O.
This is my favorite Splash drink, partly because I love the orange pineapple combo. Refreshing and a little healthy too!