V8 Splash® Orange Pineapple Juice uploaded by Tania B.

BY V8

V8 Splash Orange Pineapple is a refreshing combination of natural fruit flavors with a 5% carrot juice blend for a deliciously sweet taste. It’s a good source of Antioxidant Vitamins A & C and the perfect beverage to satisfy you and your family throughout the day.

Available in 64 ounce, multi-serve plastic bottle.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice (Water And Concentrated Juice Of Carrots), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of (Apples, Oranges, Pineapples), Citric Acid, Natural Flavoring, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Sucralose.

• Does it taste sweet? Is it starchy?1 Answers
  • I really love the Friut Medley V8...has anyone tried this...1 Answers
Buy on target.com
Celeste S.
Sparta, TN
This is my favorite juice of all time, I just wish they stocked it in stores more often. Tastes like an expensive juice , it's very thirst quenching and not too sugary sweet. Definitely my favorite from this brand although they're all good!
Siobhan G.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
I like this juice because it doesn't have that fake, sugary, artificial flavor like most do. That and there are veggies in this too which is that much better. It keeps a long time and is great for making cocktails!
Tania B.
Hinton, WV
Go buy this juice right now!!! It is one of the most delicious juices that you will ever come across. 😍😍😍 it has the best flavor, it is super duper affordable, and whether it is for you, your grandpa, your kids, everyone will love it 😍 100/100 recommend!
Ashley M.
Detroit Lakes, MN
Yummy!!!! This juice is so tasty and isn't overly sweet which is nice. I always like to drink this if I'm getting sick or when I'm sick because it has so many good vitamins in it.
Sierra W.
N Chesterfld, VA
My family and I swear by this juice! FYI: This combination is EXCELLENT for preventing and/or curing common cold or flu. If you notice lots of stores don't carry it, it's hard to find, or always sold out! It's just that good and I highly recommend ♡
vale L.
Kissimmee
I love all "orange pineapple" combinations. This is really good juice.This is a wonderful combination and very addicting!. I've always liked V8 products.I recommend these!!
Keva P.
Mableton, GA
This juice is amazing. It gives you the perfect 50-50 split of vegetables and fruit without a nasty taste. I find most healthy juices have a specific taste that is unfavorable, however this juice is great.
Karima Z.
Jacksonville, FL
This is one of the best juices in the market, my son loves then and he's a very pick kid. Most drinks/juices are all water and sugar, unlike V8Splash that offer nutrition and good flavor all in one. My only suggestion would be to make more different flavors, most of them are very similar in taste.
Leana C.
Victorville, CA
I love love love the V8 Splash products I drink them and so do man of the people in my family. Which let me tell you can be a every hard group to sell on anything with vegetable in it. But my kids and my husband drank it numerous time before they even knew it contained any. Awesome product.
Saphire A.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this name brand juice. Not only is it nutritional but very great in flavor . They come in different variety of fruits and veggies and they taste amazing💕 next time your at a market pick up a bottle .
Ivy Q.
Altadena , Ca
I really love the Friut Medley V8...has anyone tried thisOrange Pineapple Flavor? Is it just as good as the fruit medley?
india w.
Pittsburgh, PA
Does it taste sweet? Is it starchy?