BY V8

V8 Splash® Orange Pineapple.
New!
An orange and pineapple flavored beverage of 4 juices from concentrate with other natural flavors.
80 calories per 8 fl oz.
Antioxidant Vitamins A&C. see more...

Allison H.
Allison H.
York, PA
Was never a fan of v8 juices but this is by far my favorite. It is so refreshing and nice for a hot summer day.
Katt S.
Katt S.
Oakdale, PA
This juice is super yummy and stays true to the flavor of orange and pineapple. You get a balance of both when you drink it, and it is a refreshing beverage that is good for a hot summer day. The only problem I have with this juice is that it can be a little on the sweet side, but a quick remedy for that is just to add some ice cubes.
ericka j.
ericka j.
I really enjoy The V8 Splash Orange Pineapple. This Juice has the right blend of and orange and pineapple and they don't over power the taste.
Sarah P.
Sarah P.
Moreno Valley, CA
This is my hubbys juice he loves, i think because it is V8 he feels a lot healthier drinking it in one day! Lol
Jazmyne W.
Jazmyne W.
Lehi, UT
Foodie Expert
Tastes delicious. One of my favorite v8 juices. My kids love it and don't realize it's getting their veggies in. Just wish it came in a bigger bottle.
Kenneth H.
Kenneth H.
I love V8 splash. Its a delicious refreshing healthy drink. I like that I can get my fruit and vegetables in 1 good drink.
Katie D.
Katie D.
W Henrietta, NY
This is my favorite V8 by far. It's light and summery - and a perfect, healthy snack. Also great for making freeze-pops!
Caitlynn P.
Caitlynn P.
Morgantown, KY
I love this V-8 flavor! I'm not bug on the vegetable ones. but this makes for a great taste!! but it is not the healthiest choice that for sure
JoAnne O.
JoAnne O.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite Splash drink, partly because I love the orange pineapple combo. Refreshing and a little healthy too!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
Tastes absolutely delicious. I'm not a fan of the original V8 and its tomato flavor, so this version is a great alternative to that one.