Kristie M.
East Amherst, NY

This juice somehow magically made me produce more breast milk while my child was an infant. It was amazing! Has this helped anyone in this way?

Elise D.
Elise D.
Rome, NY
4 years, 10 months ago
My best guess is that you were dehydrated. Hydrating always helps production.
Kendra B.
Kendra B.
4 years, 11 months ago
I haven't noticed that much of a change. Drinking more fluids in general is great for producing more milk.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Oreana, IL
4 years, 11 months ago
Wished I would have know that when I was breast feeding.
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Bedford, IN
4 years, 11 months ago
YES It helped me clear out my skin a little bit
Julissa O.
Lindsay K.
Lindsay K.
Lake city , Fl
5 years, 1 month ago
Probably because of how nutriant packed it is.
Nikkolette L.
Nikkolette L.
Edmonds, WA
5 years, 3 months ago
Feel Fab  B.
Feel Fab B.
5 years, 3 months ago
I haven't tried it but being that it has a lot of vitamin C I do believe it. I will soon be breastfeeding so I will find out.