Tramaine R.
Tramaine R.
Chattanooga, TN

Has anybody drink this juice as a part of their diet and for weight-loss?
Daneshia S.
Daneshia S.
June 16, 2014, 1:30 p.m.
I only drink it after a workout because I worked our really hard and need to replace the sugar In my body. Since I usually don't have anything with sugar until after I workout.
Melissa Y.
Melissa Y.
May 18, 2014, 1:42 p.m.
I won't use this for weight loss - too much sugar, and honestly, if I'm trying to be aware of what I'm putting into my body - I won't drink my calories.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
May 16, 2014, 5:03 p.m.
I don't think that I would use this as any part of a diet. If you want to start eating better for weight-loss, and like this juice, then I would buy the diet version and really limit yourself to how much you are drinking. It could be a nice "treat" for you :)
Bobbie M.
Bobbie M.
April 24, 2014, 3:47 p.m.
I'd watching using this in a weightloss program due the high number of sugars.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
March 28, 2014, 3:54 a.m.
Yes try adding more fruit and veggies with these and a little protein (power or egg whites) to make sure you are getting enough nourishment. Drink lots of water. Try this for three days no more than 5 if you are looking to loose a few pounds quickly. You can also substitute the mixture for a meal in your regular day to day diet. I have tried this and it helps.
Abby V.
Abby V.
March 25, 2014, 11:51 a.m.
I haven't tried it for a weight loss or diet. I got it to drink because I don't get enough veggies.
Morgan V.
Morgan V.
March 20, 2014, 9:44 p.m.
If you don't like eating straight up vegetables then this is great for you. You could drink it with a small meal to fill you up. That's what I do.

Join Now