sherry z.
Jordan mn

Whats your favorite flavor?

Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Monroe, NC
Strawberry Banana!
Daneiry N.
Daneiry N.
5 years, 4 months ago
I LOVE THE CARROT ONE. IT TASTES PRETTY GOOD AND I GET MY VEGETABLE TAKE IN ;)
Thessalonian H.
Thessalonian H.
Columbia, SC
5 years, 4 months ago
This has to be my favorite flavor. If you don't think about the vegetables in it you probably wouldn't know they are there.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Centralia, IL
5 years, 4 months ago
I purchased a few different flavors for my children and neither of them liked it. So I tried it and I would have to say it doesn't taste good at all. They prefer to drink 2% milk over this.