V8 Splash® Mango Peach Juice

by V8

V8 Splash Mango Peach is a refreshing combination of natural fruit flavors with a 5% carrot juice blend for a deliciously sweet taste. It’s a good source of Antioxidant Vitamins A & C and the perfect beverage to satisfy you and your family throughout the day.

V8 Splash varieties are available in 12 and 64 ounce plastic bottles.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Natural Flavoring, Apple Juice Concentrate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Mango Puree Concentrate, Peach Juice Concentrate, Sucralose.

Looking for a new V8 juice has anyone tried this one ?
What is your favorite juice 🥤?
Realmente delicioso 🍓🍌🍒🍑🍉
Start your review of V8 Splash® Mango Peach Juice!
How would you rate this product?
Savannah, GA
I was looking for a tasty, healthy alternative for a cup of coffee to keep my alertness and energy at work. I don't like coffee, so I get unneeded creamer and sweetener calories with it. I like the taste of all the flavors, but this is my favorite! Works great for that boost at work and when I need some motivation to do my homework after work. Healthy fruit and veggie juice and green tea with yummy taste, what's not to like? V8 +Energy, Healthy Energy Drink, Natural Energy from Tea, Pineapple Coconut, 8 Ounce Can (Pack of 6)
barry
I don’t like my kids drinking a lot of juice, especially since it is high in sugar. One of my kids battles constipation so we have to get a lot of doses of fiber. We use small amounts of this with water. The grams of sugar for an eight ounce serving is 17 or 18 compared to apple juice that has 29!
Halls, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so good. Really any variety of v8 splash is awesome. But I have 2 kids that refuse to have anything to do with veggies. Well guess what, they don't know there is veggies in this. It's so awesome. I almost feel bad tricking them... Almost. Lol.
Naples, FL
I like the fruit juices from V8 but because I’m not a big fan of vegetable juice, I’ve never tried them. I like this one specifically because I love mango juices and this one is just perfect. Very addicting though, I must say. Would recommend.
I could finish the entire bottle in 2 days. I drink this with everything! It’s not the healthiest option compared to their other juices but i don’t like the other healthy flavors. I would definitely recommend this and would buy it again
Lubbock, TX
This juice is my favorite juice! It tastes delicious and everyone in my family loves it! We can mix it with both adult beverages and with sprite for the kids for a “fancy drink” or just drink it as is! It’s my favorite for my family!
Two of my favorite fruits in a great drink. When I drink V8 I don't feel guilty about the amount of sugar in it but feel GREAT that I made a better choice to drink a blend of fruits & veggies verses a bottle of soda pop.
Niles, MI
One of my favorites. Tastes just like a smoothie juice. Has a lot of sugar so I only get sometimes and only drink a little. But tastes so delicious. A little pricy but I’d recommend and will purchase again in the future.
Ohio
I’m not a very healthy eater so I love to drink these. They are a little pricey but well worth the money! Taste GREAT AND IS HEATHY FOR YOU. The packaging is so cute! I recommend this to all my friends and family.
Purchased at: Kroger
Delicious and a healthy alternative to soda at a birthday party. Tastes good and good for you. Not too sweet or too tart. Definitely recommend this product. Disappeared quickly at my daughter's birthday party!

104 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...