BY V8 #32 in Juice

V8 Splash Mango Peach is a refreshing combination of natural fruit flavors with a 5% carrot juice blend for a deliciously sweet taste. It’s a good source of Antioxidant Vitamins A & C and the perfect beverage to satisfy you and your family throughout the day.

V8 Splash varieties are available in 12 and 64 ounce plastic bottles.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Carrot Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Natural Flavoring, Apple Juice Concentrate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Mango Puree Concentrate, Peach Juice Concentrate, Sucralose.

Buy on Walmart*
Kimberly G.
Forest, VA
This juice has become a "constant" in our grocery list after I tried it on a family vacation this summer. I've always been the type of person to prefer drinking my fruits and veggies over eating them, so this is the perfect solution for me! For anyone who may be skeptical about the flavor combination, it definitely takes on much more of a fruity flavor than anything veggie.
Ebony W.
My son has autism and we don’t give me sugar so this drink was recommend by specialists and he actually does great with it and he loves it. I keep it stocked in the house for him. He also does not eat much vegetables so this drink in other flavors is perfect for me to get those nutrients he does not get a lot.
Crystal F.
I'm a big fan of v-8, so when I saw this at the store I just had to try it. Not only is it full of healthy ingredients, but it also tastes amazing! My kids, husband, and I all love this flavor especially. There's usually always a sale on these which is great because a bottle doesn't last long in my house.
Chelsea C.
Defiance , OH
I actually live right down the road from the original Campbell’s plant so have grown up on V8. I absolutely love all of their fruit/vegetable juices. They’re affordable, healthy and local! We either get from the company store or Walmart! You can find it pretty much at any grocery!
Kayla H.
I am someone who is big on healthy foods and drinks which is why i like V8 so much, they use real ingredients without removing the great taste! Plus the cost is pretty inecpensive for a beneficial drink. If you like tropical drinks and taking care of your health i suggest this drink!
Christina L.
Can’t say enough about this juice. I give this a 5 out of 5 stars because it taste amazing. I love the different kind of juices that they have. It’s also a good way to get some veggies in your system if it’s hard to eat them at least you can eat them.
Samm P.
Keep this in the fridge - when it’s ice cold it quenches my thirst like no other juice out there. The mutational information is displayed easy to read and surprisingly is ‘better’ for you than most other leading juice brands.
ꀘꍏꌩ꒒ꍏ💋 N.
Waynesboro, GA
I really like the V8 splash this one is one of my favorites simply because I love both peach & mango. It’s flavor is super yummy and these juices are very thirst quenching I recommend this to anyone if you like mango or peach flavored things.
Lauren V.
Columbia
I actually mistakenly bought this flavor V8 but it turned out to be a pleasant accident. I love the sweet tropical flavor of this V8. Now that I’ve had it, this is the V8 flavor I buy. If you haven’t tried it, you should
Christina M.
I always purchase this juice only because its my grandfather's favorite to drink. This is great stuff! Tastes excellent, great refresher. Everybody I know loves it. Great to make adult drinks .Highly recommended.
Kristi L.
Corona, CA
Have you tried any of the other V8 Splash flavors?
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY
What is your favorite V8 flavor?
Augusta B.
Chattanooga , TN
When giving you children V8 Splash to you give it straight from the bottle or do you dilute it?
Reah A.
Barstow, CA
Do you like to freeze it a little and drink it slushy?
ziomara o.