BeveragesJuiceV8
Splash Mango Peach

V8 Splash® Mango Peach

by V8

What gives Splash drinks their tastiness? In V8 Splash Mango Peach, antioxidant C & B vitamins are whirled together with the nectarous flavors of mango and peach for a deliciously refreshing taste. Enjoy this thirst-quencher with the whole family!

Looking for a new V8 juice has anyone tried this one ?
What is your favorite juice 🥤?
Realmente delicioso 🍓🍌🍒🍑🍉
Start your review of V8 Splash® Mango Peach!
Liane R.
Norfolk, VA
V8 Splash® Mango Peach uploaded by Liane R.
Very delicious. Me and my kids love it. We alternate flavors but this one is our favorite. So glad V8 came out with the Splash series. Sooooo yummy.
Anela D.
Clive, IA
My kids love the tropical splash flavor the most I also enjoy it along with the mango flavor . Perfect hint of sweetness and so devious ,
Heyley P.
Pasadena, CA
This is honestly there only drink I drink. Helps with veggies, and healthy but great taste
Alexandria W.
San Luis Obispo, CA
I never was into the regular V8 juices but when they introduced the "Splash" version, I instantly bought the Mango flavor. I feel in love and currently have a couple of bottles in my fridge. Good for a nice glass for breakfast in the morning. They are quite healthy while maintaining a good flavor to them.
Sandra G.
Port Richey, FL
I drank this and it tasted great. Am on a mango binge right now so any thing mango am going to try.
Kayla P.
Never liked V8 juice until I tried these. There is such a wide variety of flavors that you are guaranteed to like at least one. My only concern would be how much sugar the juice contains.
Amanda A.
Turner, ME
This is a great juice with both veggies and fruit! We love the v8splash because it's affordable and comes in lots of different flavors. The sugars are a bit high, so it's not a juice i give my daughter throughout the day, but with breakfast it's perfect.
Sabrina K.
West Lafayette
V8 Splash is great for my 4 year old who doesn’t eat a ton of vegetables. She loves all the flavors of V8 Splash!
Yuritzi G.
Lawrenceville, GA
V8 Splash® Mango Peach uploaded by Yuritzi G.
I seriously love this drink ! It's one of the best drinks, it's one of the best Vitamin C to go drinks!
Joanna H.
I personally love this certain flavor of V8 splash and it's great to bring along with you to the gym or after a run because it is super refreshing when served cold on a hot day.

104 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...