BY V8 #33 in Lemonade

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Breeauna N.
High Springs, FL
This is very delicious an I highly reccomend buying this its well worth the price. For instance is a good beverage to give to your children if you have children or even get it for your self it well worth it. The taste of the V8 Splash Mango Lemonade is just out of this world it is very good you can drink it at any time of day whether its hot or cold outside its still perfect too drink.
Cassie W.
I usually really like mango but not when it's mixed with lemonade apparently. This isn't horrible but it's just not my favorite drink to be honest. The price is good and I love other flavors but I wouldn't buy this one again.
Jessica A.
I love the fact that these brands have millions of flavors. They always look so good especially in the summer. I always buy the 2 packs at Costco or bjs and they never fail to meet my expectations.
Karen S.
San Bernardino, CA
This is delicious very refreshing and tasty feels good to drink something delicious and health knowing your getting some of your fruits in a drink couldn't be any better
Ariana P.
Monroe, NC
This juice is so fruity and perfect as a breakfast drink! It's very healthy and you can really taste all of the fruit flavors. The fruit and vegetable flavors do not taste artificial.
Jenny K.
green bay, WI
I love all V8 drinks but this one is definitely my favorite! I love the bright color of the juice, reminds me of summer. It has a really good mango flavor. you will never get sick of it! I buy this all the time.
SO i would definitely buy this again and tell others to buy because its that good! One of the best mango brands compared to others. It is a very rich flavor.
Aissata S.
Bronx, NY
They sale this at Costco for a fantastic price, you 2 bottles for like $4.00. It's my favorite drink and it taste delicious, I always buy it when I'm in Costco. Can't get enough !
Sierra G.
Most juices can be over powering and not that good but this juice on the other hand is flat out amazing. It's so flavorful and not too sweet and just great overall
Mary S.
Rochester , NY
All of the V8 splash flavors are great. All you taste is the fruit. So, it's a great way to drink vegetable juice without the vegetable tast. For all of the vitamins you get its a great value for someone that needs them.. I'm sick a lot and every time I visit someone under the weather. I always bring them a bottle since it's great for your health.
Yaiza A.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
si quieres tomar un jugo en el cual tu sientas el sabor de las frutas y los vegetales reales te recomiendo q pruebes este es el mejor en su clase. El sabor de sus jugos es increiblemente sabrosos ademas de q son muy economicos yo los recomiendo