BY V8

V8 Splash Mango Peach Juice Drink: Mango and peach-flavored juice beverage with 3 juices Antioxidant vitamins A and C 120 calories per bottle 5% juice see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "My hubby is a huge fan of V8 splash in general and anything mango in particular, so this is perfect for him We have a hard time getting in our fruits and veggies so this juice helps a little with that and it tastes great!" in 79 reviews
  • "I use this as my liquid base for my green smoothies in the morning and its a great way to hide the taste of any leaves that's thrown in with it. " in 61 reviews
  • "Though this juice is very very good, and good for you, not just good tasting, there is a problem for me, there is an after taste that im not very fond of, though while drinking it, its pretty darn good." in 46 reviews
  • "This drink was actually really good I usually dont like the regular v8 with just vegetables, it tastes like tomato juice but this one was refreshing and my brother and I fight for this all the time!" in 45 reviews
  • "It comes in several different flavors, and the diet versions don't taste too much different than the regular, just with less sugar." in 31 reviews
Tyebulshia V.
Memphis, TN
My absolute favorite juice ever! This is just so satisfying and
refreshing. I've tried othe V8 juice flavors but none are as good as
this one. Its sweet and it'll leave you wanting more! The best part is
that it has all these other vegetable and fruit juices that benefit you
but you can't even taste them, like the carrot juice! Its good for you
and tastes great! My whole family loves it and we always have some in
our fridge (even though it doesn't last more that 3 days for us) haha

Rori L.
ogden, UT
this juice is very good, and healthy. you can mix with alcohol, like  Tito's Handmade Vodka and you will get fuzzed up. very good for kids. also good to just sip on
Amanda S.
This product is so misleading. I bought this as a healthier alternative to juice for my son. Lo and behold it is just as bad, if not worse! The amount of sugar and other synthetic ingredients is sad. The only thing going for it is that it tastes delicious, probably from all the sugar.
Melinda C.
Poland , ME
I love using this drink as a mixer with rum. The drink itself is also good on its own. I love mango flavored items and so this was a nice find. It is the perfect amount of sweetness and I feel somewhat healthier because it is from the V8 brand.
Kaelyn S.
Haw river , NC
My kids love this. I can dilute it by half and they don’t seem to notice. And it’s one of the only ways I get any vegetables into my older sons diet. So I consider it a win! I try to limit them to one cup a day but they drink each cup so fast
Kristin R.
Macclenny , FL
Got this for my child so he wasn't drinking just pure sugar from other juice. Happened to use a little with my coconut rum, it was delicious! Lol. Getting my fruits & veggies while drinking. I can't wait to try other v8 flavors!
Stella W.
Greenfield
I used to buy this drink by the gallon. I was the only person in my family that could drink this and i made sure of it. Peach Mango is the best i swear. I love it and it always makes me feel good after a hard day. not expensive at all. would buy again 10/10
Audy E.
Smyrna, GA
I’ve never been a fan of vegetable juices. But when V8 came out with the fruit juices years ago, i tried every flavor. The mango peach and tropical are my favorites and you still get some veggie servings!
Mindy B.
['West Jordan', 'UT'], UT
V8 splash mango juice is the BEST juice. It isn’t healthy, or non healthy. It is right in the middle, a bit pricey but they are usually on sale near me! Love V8 splash!
Britni R.
Chehalis, WA
Love this stuff, their juices taste fresh and real. V8 seems to have a niche at juices, they all seem to be refreshing, pure seeming, and delicious. Price is very fair.
Kristi L.
Corona, CA
Have you tried any of the other V8 Splash flavors?
Jessica C.
Booneville, KY
What is your favorite V8 flavor?
Augusta A.
Chattanooga, TN
When giving you children V8 Splash to you give it straight from the bottle or do you dilute it?
Reah A.
Barstow, CA
Do you like to freeze it a little and drink it slushy?
ziomara o.