BY V8 #35 in Lemonade

V8 Splash Lemonade is a delicious blend of fruity flavors with an excellent source of Vitamin C. Experience summer year round with this perfectly refreshing drink!

V8 Splash Lemonade varieties are available in 46 ounce, multi-serve bottles.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sweet Potato Juice Concentrate, Citric Acid, Natural Flavoring, Lemon Juice Concentrate, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Gum Arabic, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Promote Flavor And Color Retention), Ester Gum, Sucralose, Yellow 5, Sodium Citrate.

Buy on Walmart*
Esmeralda V.
Combine
i more so like their other flavors they are better but this one is very good as well. not that this one isnt good i just have never been a big fan of lemonade myself. it is healthy and taste amazing
Dawne L.
Cape Coral, FL
I think V8 tastes very good, and is affordable as well as healthy for me and my children. We enjoy this in the mornings with breakfast, as well as on hot days under the sun. The packaging looks appealing and i would definitely recommend it to others.
Milea R.
First let me just say that I am a superfan of the V8 Splash Tropical, so I was super excited to try this because I love lemonade. I was greatly disappointed. This drink to me has​ real lemon in it. It has a weird after taste that I didn't enjoy. Unfortunately V8 this was not a hit for me. Maybe if the formula changes I'll give a go again.
Brittany D.
Portageville, MO
This juice is delicious! It's not as tart as I thought it was going to be, which is good; it tastes like the perfect lemonade. I not only give it to my kids, but sometimes enjoy mixing it with vodka for a "Mommy drink" when I need one. LOL! I buy this often and would definitely recommend it to others!
Amelia Lucia F.
Doral, FL
I'm used to make my own home made lemonade so I have a love-hate relationship with this juice because I feel like it could be more natural tasting, besides this I like that is not so sugary and tinted. It's very refreshing and easy to find at the grossery shop
Esmeralda O.
Waco, TX
I have pretty much tasted a lot of the V8 juices out there. they have pretty much something for every one whether you prefer sweet of more natural juice. the packaging is very eye catching as well with all the fruits on the packaging very colorful! I will definitely continue to but these!
Amber C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I like a lot of the flavors for the V8 juices. I am more of a fruit flavored and not the Veggie flavors. I will continue buying them when I catch them on sale. my only problem is that the V8 brand seems to be a little on the expensive side. Other Than the price they have great flavors.
Kristen B.
Not a huge fan of this. V8 is not my favorite brand in the world but my boyfriend loves it when he is on the go with nursing to get his fruits and veggies in while on the go all the time in the hospital.
Diana S.
Clifton, NJ
I honestly love how v8 tastes. But the lemonade was a little too acidic for my taste. I still drink v8 but tend to stay away from this favor because for me it's just too acidic
Ashley M.
Rockingham, NC
This juice has many vitamins in it and contains a lot of vitamin c. This was the first time buying it, but it seems to be a healthier alternative to lemonade with all of the sugar. I would recommend everyone to get this and try it :)
Rachel D.
Lebanon, NH
Is this really sour?
Althea S.
Gainesville, FL
How many grams of sugar are in one serving?
Lauren K.
Does this contain a lot of sugar, if so how much?
jenna r.
does anyone know the calorie count on this? also does it count as a full serving of vegetables like other v8 beverages?
Samantha C.
Arlington, WA
Does it taste like lemonade or more like veggies?