V8 Splash® Island Strawberry Juice uploaded by Amanda C.

BY V8

V8 Splash Island Strawberry is a refreshing combination of natural fruit flavors with a 5% carrot juice blend for a deliciously sweet taste. It’s a good source of Antioxidant Vitamins A & C and the perfect beverage to satisfy you and your family throughout the day.

Available in 64 ounce, multi-serve plastic bottle.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice (Water And Concentrated Juice Of Carrots), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Apples, Strawberries, Pineapples, Kiwi, Limes), Citric Acid, Natural Flavoring, Red 40, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Sucralose, Mango Puree.

Buy on Walmart*
Sabrina K.
Delaware
Tastes really good. Honestly I love all that V8makes because it’s really tasty. Although there is a lot of sugar in it and probably not the healthiest juice out there compared to energy drinks and other nightly sugared products it’s not bad.
Britnee J.
I don't drink V8 a lot but when I do, this is my go to flavor. I have purchased this many times and will continue to do so. I would say that depending on which store you buy it from, determines if you are getting it for a good value. I typically purchase from Big Lots or Kroger.
Asiyah M.
Sacramento, CA
This juice is very good, very hydrating. I like to drink V8 to quench my thirst while on a diet. Like it's very healthy and very delicious so it doesn't feel like I'm making a sacrifice to be fit. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone trying to be a little more healthy in need of a soda replacement.
Sheila S.
This beverage is a great alternative to soda! It only has 80 calories whereas typical sodas, like coke, can have up to 140 calories. This juice can be very nutritional for young children it has vitamin A and C which always benefits the young ones! The price I paid was 2$ at my local stater bros. The packing is fun and colorful. Bottomline, I would definitely recommend this to all of my friends!
Jennifer K.
Lebanon, OR
This juice is good for kids. I don't really like it, as it tastes very artificial. Also, not as good for you as they want you to think. The price is not bad for what it is. I would rather pay more, and get more juice in my juice.
Natanya V.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Absolutely love this juice. I get it when I really crave a sweet beverage. It meets expectations that I have and it's nicely packaged. It's on the affordable side. This is a great drink to have in your home!
Megan R.
Fort Smith , AR
I love v8 juices! A good healthy drink choice. Always satisfying with a good serving of fruits and veggies. I do tend to opt for store brand juices to save a little money but v8 almost always has coupons out so watch for those!
Jeanette P.
Hialeah , FL
I thought V8 was going to taste all gross and too healthy but it's actually really good. I'm honestly not sure how much sugar is in it but if I'm just going by taste then I'm going to give it 4 stars.
MacKenzie B.
If you have never tried v8 splash you really need to. It tastes so so good and you can get it at a very reasonable price. I have tried most of the flavor and I have never been disappointed with any of them.
Meghan V.
This drink tastes great. It's super refreshing and leaves a great taste in your mouth. I love it served cold. I also like that is more on the healthier side than some other fruit juices. I would buy again.