V8 Splash® Island Strawberry Juice uploaded by Amanda C.

BY V8

V8 Splash Island Strawberry is a refreshing combination of natural fruit flavors with a 5% carrot juice blend for a deliciously sweet taste. It’s a good source of Antioxidant Vitamins A & C and the perfect beverage to satisfy you and your family throughout the day.

Available in 64 ounce, multi-serve plastic bottle.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice (Water And Concentrated Juice Of Carrots), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Apples, Strawberries, Pineapples, Kiwi, Limes), Citric Acid, Natural Flavoring, Red 40, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Sucralose, Mango Puree.

Diana H.
Spokane, WA
This stuff is so yummy! Tastes great and is good for you! I just wish it wasn't so expensive. The food and drinks that are healthiest are always the most costly.
Katie M.
Chattanooga, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a huge favorite at my house! I always keep an extra in my cabinet for backup. I love how it gives a full serving of fruits and veggies.. especially since my boyfriend is picky about veggies. It does separate after sitting for a while, make sure you shake it!
Abbey M.
Cookeville , TN
I was kinda stand-offish about V8 for a while. For some reason I thought only health buffs would drink it. However my friend brought it to a party to mix with vodka and it was delicious! Went to the store the next day and bought it to drink in the mornings! (Without the vodka 😂)
Tisha K.
Baton Rouge
I love this product it’s amazing. From when I first started using it I knew it was just perfect! I loved trying the product and being about to use it and review it. I enjoyed writing this review. I would definitely recommend it
Julianna C.
San Diego, CA
This is a nice fruity drink and taste good really cold. I would recommend this to juice lovers and people who like mixing drinks. It is very refreshing and hits the spot nicely. Pretty cheap too !!!!!!!
Connie B.
Laurel, IN
I am not a fan of V8. A grabbed a bottle of V8 Splash on accident and went ahead and tried it. This stuff is great! So surprising! I love the fruity flavor and it’s great there are vegetables in there!
Britnee J.
I don't drink V8 a lot but when I do, this is my go to flavor. I have purchased this many times and will continue to do so. I would say that depending on which store you buy it from, determines if you are getting it for a good value. I typically purchase from Big Lots or Kroger.
Asiyah M.
Sacramento, CA
This juice is very good, very hydrating. I like to drink V8 to quench my thirst while on a diet. Like it's very healthy and very delicious so it doesn't feel like I'm making a sacrifice to be fit. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone trying to be a little more healthy in need of a soda replacement.
Sheila S.
This beverage is a great alternative to soda! It only has 80 calories whereas typical sodas, like coke, can have up to 140 calories. This juice can be very nutritional for young children it has vitamin A and C which always benefits the young ones! The price I paid was 2$ at my local stater bros. The packing is fun and colorful. Bottomline, I would definitely recommend this to all of my friends!
Jennifer K.
Lebanon, OR
This juice is good for kids. I don't really like it, as it tastes very artificial. Also, not as good for you as they want you to think. The price is not bad for what it is. I would rather pay more, and get more juice in my juice.