BeveragesJuiceV8
Splash Island Strawberry, 64 oz

V8 Splash® Island Strawberry, 64 oz.

by V8

What gives Splash drinks their tastiness? In V8 Splash® Island Strawberry, antioxidant C & B vitamins are whirled together with the island flavors of strawberry, apple, pineapple, kiwi, lime and mango creating a deliciously refreshing taste. Enjoy this thirst-quencher with the whole family!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of V8 Splash® Island Strawberry, 64 oz.!
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
V8 Splash® Island Strawberry, 64 oz. uploaded by Yessica N.
splash v8 is a super good antioxidant juice with vitamins also has different flavors to choose from.
Alissa I.
Hamtramck, MI
It's delicious and tastes fresh to me every time I drink it. I've been drinking V8 since I was a child.
Amanda C.
Mohave Valley, AZ
V8 Splash® Island Strawberry, 64 oz. uploaded by Amanda C.
V8 Splash® Island Strawberry, 64 oz. is my go to morning drink. With vitamins A and C it keeps me going throughout the day
Britnee J.
I don't drink V8 a lot but when I do, this is my go to flavor. I have purchased this many times and will continue to do so. I would say that depending on which store you buy it from, determines if you are getting it for a good value. I typically purchase from Big Lots or Kroger.
Miranda P.
Lake Crystal, MN
I love V8. It is refreshing, flavorful, and doesn't make me feel as guilty as drinking other more sugary juices.
jocelyn J.
Hialeah, FL
This juice is soooo good HIGHLY recomend if you want something sweet but don't want all the the bad things that come with sweets !
Kaylyn O.
Florence, AZ
Best juice ever! Very yummy & always quences my thirst. Healthy alternative to stopping soda!
Sheila S.
This beverage is a great alternative to soda! It only has 80 calories whereas typical sodas, like coke, can have up to 140 calories. This juice can be very nutritional for young children it has vitamin A and C which always benefits the young ones! The price I paid was 2$ at my local stater bros. The packing is fun and colorful. Bottomline, I would definitely recommend this to all of my friends!
Asiyah M.
Elk Grove, CA
This juice is very good, very hydrating. I like to drink V8 to quench my thirst while on a diet. Like it's very healthy and very delicious so it doesn't feel like I'm making a sacrifice to be fit. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone trying to be a little more healthy in need of a soda replacement.
Jennifer K.
Lebanon, OR
This juice is good for kids. I don't really like it, as it tastes very artificial. Also, not as good for you as they want you to think. The price is not bad for what it is. I would rather pay more, and get more juice in my juice.

Looking for your answer?