BY V8

V8 Splash® Grape Blend.
A grape flavored juice beverage with two juices from concentrate with other natural flavors.
80 calories per 8 fl oz.
Antioxidant Vitamins E & C. see more...

Valerie D.
Fostoria, OH
I like the taste of this. The grape is better than the fruit punch kind. I also like that it has the recommended veggies that yippy need to get a day in it. Easier to drink something tastey than eat veggies you don't like!
Taylor S.
Parkersburg , WV
All the V8 splash juices are super good! They have such a great taste. They are super healthy for you. They are a little pricey for just juice but I mean most healthy things are more expensive then unhealthy.
Anita B.
Plainfield
Gives you the veggies and fruits servings need. Great for kids who are picky with their food. Gives them the extra for missing out on eating their fruits/veggies.
Bulldog F.
I like a different type of juice I wouldn't like this because i don't really like grape juice but I like regular grape but when they are juice they don't taste very good
Coryse B.
Doral, FL
I have always been a fan of the V8 products and this is no exception. It comes in handy when you always have kids around to keep a bottle in the fridge. And it supposed to be healthy so that is a plus.
Taaliyah  S.
South Holland , IL
I love this juice this a great grape splash i really want some now its great i hope my mom buy some tonight.
Annika R.
I love grape juice! This is one of the best grape drinks around. It isn't too sweet or sour, just right in flavor.
Ginger W.
Berea, KY
The V8 Splash drinks are really great! They're pretty healthy and they don't use a lot of concentrated sugar or artificial flavoring. Even on a college student's budget, I am usually able to buy a different variety of these juices once a week or so, depending upon how long they last.
jasmine S.
V8 Plash grape is one of the best plash flavours. Although they are not the cheapest to buy I love grabbing one of these on the go in the smaller bottles when I feel like I haven't had enough fruits or vegetables and want something a little better for me. They are not the best to drink all the time because high in sugar but they are a better choice then a lot of other drinks especially because they do have fruits and vegetables in the beverage.
Pamela S.
V8 splash are tasty and the flavor doesnt taste artificiall. I like most of their juices. V8 splash is fresh and delicious.