V8 Splash® Fruit Medley Juice uploaded by Holly N.V8 Splash® Fruit Medley Juice uploaded by Rebecca F.

BY V8 #72 in Juice

V8 Splash Fruit Medley is a refreshing combination of natural fruit flavors with a 5% carrot juice blend for a deliciously sweet taste. It’s a good source of Antioxidant Vitamins A & C and the perfect beverage to satisfy you and your family throughout the day.

V8 Splash varieties are available in 16 and 64 ounce plastic bottles.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice (Water And Concentrated Juice Of Carrots), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Apples, Pears, Pineapples, Cherries), Malic Acid, Natural Flavoring, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Red 40, Sucralose.

Buy on Walmart
  • "Good juice that I really like since my mom bought it for me and I did finish it by the different flavors and it taste awesome!" in 1 review
  • "it taste great and it's good for them. " in 1 review
Sam W.
Moretown, VT
I don’t eat many fruits or vegetables in a day so I use V8 fruit medley to make sure I’m getting all the nutrients I need! It tastes great — almost like Hawaiian Punch — and is definitely worth the price. I just wonder how healthy it really is...
bryony r.
i actually really love this juice since i love the taste of fruit punch so much. although, its only about 5-10% juice if i remember correctly? butbl thats okay with me since im not a healthy person anyways. i highly suggest.
Autumn R.
V8 Splash Fruit Medley is so good and refreshing! I buy this product at Walmart, Target, and Meijer. It’s a great value for the price. The packaging is really pretty. This juice has pretty good vitamins as well!
Siobhan G.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
I like this juice because it doesn't have that fake, sugary, artificial flavor like most do. That and there are veggies in this too which is that much better. It keeps a long time and is great for making cocktails!
april l.
Dryden , VA
This drink is amazing I have a very picky eater and he never gets the vitamins that he needs so drinking v8 helps a lot bad he doesn’t realize he is getting what he needs because it taste so good
Casey H.
Garden grove , CA
I've grown to like these because when you drink these you can totally taste the richness of vitamins and all the good things you need in life. I've been using this to add to my smoothies because it gives a nice extra taste and i know those vitamins that are in there help a lot.
teasha b.
Macon Georgia
It is delicious in flavor I drink juice more than I drink carbonated drinks or soda pops a bit pricey but it is worth the purchase is so good like I can drink a whole container of juice all by myself because it’s just that good .
Christy O.
This is always stocked in our refrigerator. My kids love the taste and it's healthy for them. Fruit medley is their favorite flavor and we've tried them all. Cannot beat the price for the jug.
Keri R.
Springfield , MO
I've been buying this juice for my son since he was very tiny and he absolutely loves it. I enjoy also but I always feel good about it because there's not an outrageous amount of sugar and the fact that there's vegetables and it makes me feel good for him
Christina J.
Muskogee
Great tasting juice! I love the V8 splash brands and all the flavors! Great price for the amount of product you get! I buy this juice for myself and my children. We purchase this juice 2-3 times a month!
Elizabeth P.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite V8 flavor??
Briana W.
N Tonawanda, NY
Which flavor is the best? I've passed by these so many times in the grocery store but never bought one. The flavors all sound delicious.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you tried these V8 Splash?