BY V8

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

V8 Splash® Citrus Punch is the perfect thirst-quencher for your whole family. So fruity and delicious, it will juice up their day. What gives Splash drinks their tastiness The combination of natural fruit flavors and 5% juice, whirled together for a deliciously refreshing taste.

Emelie B.
Perfect combination and consistinsey as well as flavor and density and packaging and the marketing strategies
Chrissi S.
glasgow, KY
I have always like V8sash. I kove the nutrition of fruits and veggies in a drink. It tastes pretty good. .
Nadia P.
This is really refreshing. If you want something that is flavorful but with a touch of fruit it is great.
Lauren L.
Staten Island, NY
LOVE V8 splash!!! Honestly the most delicious fruit drink ever. And with everything you want in a juice!
Joy D.
Love this flavored juice. It's great to have it be a part of my snack time. It's not too sweet either!
Falishia B.
Running Springs, CA
I love this juice, it's perfect with a meal kn it's own or after a work out! I recommend this to anyone
Jessica V.
Little elm , TX
I love v8 splash! It's one of my beach bag must haves cause it keeps me hydrated and gives me nutrients
Annikah M.
Elk Grove, CA
The orange and fruit punch flavored juice is very tasty and one of my favorite flavors of the sprint
Sintia T.
Fort Drum
I get this juices for my home. I love them!!! They are so refreshing Even if at room temperature
Ann L.
McLean, VA
I drank a bunch of these in college and loved them since it's not as sweet as a pure fruit juice