BY V8

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

V8 Splash® Citrus Punch is the perfect thirst-quencher for your whole family. So fruity and delicious, it will juice up their day. What gives Splash drinks their tastiness The combination of natural fruit flavors and 5% juice, whirled together for a deliciously refreshing taste.

Nicole N.
Pittsburgh, PA
V8 splash tastes good! Some flavors can be to
Sweet for me though.. Most stores sell it.. Nice drink with your breakfast
Crystal C.
Bridgeport, CT
My kids love the juice and it mixes well with liquor too. It's also not an expensive drink good for a family on a budget
DEVIN A.
Emmaus, PA
Delicious! V8 also has a splash line which tastes truly great especially their mango flavored one is sooo addicting 10/10
Monique H.
Victorville, CA
This is my absolute favorite way to drink v8 juice, in splash form. Its sweet, fruity, tangy and great! 10/10 recommend
Maureen d.
A great way to get your everyday nutrition. Tastes great and would recommend giving any of these uniwue flavors a try
Isabel C.
Such a sneaky way to get in my extra vegetables servings! It's so yummy that I often forget how healthy it is too!
Ines B.
New jersey
Me encanta esta bebida muy refrescante y saludable me gusta mucho porque es deliciosa y muy linda representación
Rayann C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the taste of this drink so bad. It's kind of hard to believe that it is filled with veggies and fruits.
Sarah S.
Sumter , SC
I love v8 SPLASH we get at least 4 every week when we grocery shop. My husband hates vegetables so this helps!
Moria W.
Kingsport, TN
Loved this juice it tasted very refreshing and light but was able to quinch my thirst had a nice fruity taste