BY V8

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

V8 Splash® Citrus Punch is the perfect thirst-quencher for your whole family. So fruity and delicious, it will juice up their day. What gives Splash drinks their tastiness The combination of natural fruit flavors and 5% juice, whirled together for a deliciously refreshing taste.

Janelle O.
I love this juice! Really makes me feel revived and healthy. It is very affordable and a lot of bang for your buck. Yummy flavor options too!
Michaela H.
Lexington, KY
The orange V8 will always be my favorite flavor. I love the flavor and it great for you. I usually take it on the go or in a packed lunch.
Candice S.
Maben , WV
We buy this every time we go to the store my husband loves it! And to be v8 it's really good I was worried it wouldn't be but it is great!
Adrianna B.
De Forest, WI
My dad loves knees and my mom I don't like these as much as the other V-8's but if my mom likes it it's good because my mom's pretty picky
Joy T.
Delhi, NY
V8 is my favorite foto juice! They have awesome tasting options and the vegetable/fruit blend makes me super happy. Lots of vitamin C!
Lauren W.
Wise, VA
I absolutely love this juice! It's light and bursting with flavor. I normally get it from my local Wal-Mart and it is very inexpensive.
Rachel T.
Port Allegany, PA
Lots of uses! Use as a refreshing drink! For breakfast! I also use this in some of my alcoholic mixed drinks! It's delicious
Cortney W.
Glasgow, KY
V8 is really good, and is also good for you at the same time, and also it has vitman c and doesn't even taste like its juice
Latasha P.
OPELIKA, AL
I love the v8 splash so ho good my kids loves it too its good for the kids to drink there fruits and veggies I so recommend
Cora M.
San Diego
My family loves this juice is a for sure buy every time we go to the grocery store. Perfect blend of fruits and veggies.