BY V8

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

V8 Splash® Citrus Punch is the perfect thirst-quencher for your whole family. So fruity and delicious, it will juice up their day. What gives Splash drinks their tastiness The combination of natural fruit flavors and 5% juice, whirled together for a deliciously refreshing taste.

Viviana E.
Wayne, NJ
Very delicious! This V8 became my favorite juice after my husband made me try it for health reasons. The taste is so good and you can have more than 1 glass. Most of the time I will drink it before working out and it gives me that extra strength I need and wont be as hungry after the work out. In addition, my family likes it too and it is easy to find at any store. I like it in the summer time with lots if ice for a very refreshing drink by the pool. Most important of all it is that this is a healthy drink much better than drinking soda or high sugar juices.
Mela L.
Avondale, AZ
I love this juice. The fruit punch flavor is my absolute favorite and I love orange juice, so I knew this would be great. It absolutely was when I finally got to taste it and it doesn't have that nasty aftertaste that some of the other V-8 flavors had.
Tayla F.
Woodhaven, NY
I'm not a huge orange fan but the juice itself was pretty good. I especially enjoy the V8 juice that have like carrots or other vegetables but unlike other juices V8 doesn't have an artificial taste which I love.
Gina L.
Buffalo, NY
This drink is very affordable and it's very healthy including vitamin C and usually mixes some type of vegetable that you wouldn't be able to taste but is still in there.
Kayla s.
Awesome drink to kid with vodka! Super fruity and delicious. Kind of healthy but I would rely on juice all the time. Something kids would enjoy besides the sugary boxed juices.
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
Trying to expose my family to better juice products and I found this product. What I love about this juice is the taste and it's healthy. What's not to love about that!!!
Andrea N.
West Chester, PA
me encanta este jugo es muy rico y se siente que no tiene mucho colorante como otras marcas. No tiene demasiada azucar tampoco, es ideal para despues de las comidas y en el verano ni se diga te refresca.
Jade M.
Searcy, AR
I know it seems cliche, but you actually can not tell that there is any trace of vegetables in this at all! I like there fruity drinks because my kids wont refuse to drink them! Great drink choice, would definitely recommend this to others I would even serve it at a dinner party.
Autumn J.
Zionville, NC
Good stuff. I'm grown now, but when I was a kid it was a special occasion when we got V8. We never had the money for extras, so when we got it, it was like Christmas. Now that I'm older I can appreciate things like packaging design and the subtle hints of carrot and tomato juice.
ludny s.
Smyrna, GA
V8 splash is a great tasting juice. For it to be fill with vegetable make me feel good drinking it. I love the fruit punch flavor. I often buy it at Wal-mart because they sell it at a good value. I first buy it a couple months ago and now it's my favorite. I will definitely buy it again.