BY V8

V8 Splash Cherry Pomegranate.
A cherry and pomegranate flavored beverage with 4 juices from concentrate, with other natural flavors.
Antioxidant plus+vitamins A, C & E.
Low in saturated fat & cholesterol.
Certified by American Heart Association.
heartcheckmark.org.
While many factors affect heart disease, diets low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk of this disease. see more...

V8 Splash Cherry Pomegranate Juice
  • "I really like V8 Splash and the perk to its great taste is its health benefits." in 2 reviews
  • "Plus it's a great way to get my vegetables when I am on the run with little time to eat right" in 1 review
Kristina A.
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
Foodie Expert
I picked this up from Wal-mart the other evening. I am a big fan of V8 juices and this was a new one for me to try. I absolutely love the taste of this juice! I am definitely going to be buying this again! The only reason I am not giving the juice five stars is because of the high fructose corn syrup.
Mallory R.
Mallory R.
Garrison, ND
Foodie Expert
V8 splash is a great fruit take on the original vegetable version. It tastes great with a blend of different fruits and vegetables. It's reasonably priced too so you can buy more than just one of the many flavors they have.
Mia-Angelica L.
Mia-Angelica L.
Saddle Brook, NJ
I LOVE this juice. The flavor reminds me of my childhood during the summer time. It's so refreshing when it's cold and it's not too sweet. This is the only flavor I ever purchase among all the V8 Splash flavors.
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Oklahoma City, OK
Foodie Expert
I purchased this in a coupon haul. I must say I got it for the kids, but find myself reaching for it more. It's healthy, and sweet enough to entice a kiddo to drink. My son refuses veggies so thought he would love this. He likes it.
Carina S.
Carina S.
Foodie Expert
I love this juice, so delicious. The combination of cherry and pomegranate is fantastic. Not expensive either.
Amelia A.
Amelia A.
Zebulon, NC
I love this V8 splash drink! Taste so good and makes me feel like I'm making a good choice. Few calories and yummy flavor. I love all the different flavors available.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
Foodie Expert
I LOVE V8 products - especially their fruit juice lines! It's a go-to beverage when my family is sick - full of much needed vitamins! :)
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Somerset, KY
Foodie Expert
I love this juice so much! It has a great taste to it and it is so refreshing! Great source of vitamins.
Tiffani R.
Tiffani R.
Bunker Hill, IN
V8 Splash is my favorite drink to start my mornings in the summer! Loaded with vegetables and fruit but all you can taste is the fruit, what more could you ask for? Great taste and full of nourishment, I highly recommend it!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Buffalo, NY
Delicious way to get some veggies into your system, especially on a long day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!