BY V8

V8 Splash Cherry Pomegranate is a refreshing combination of natural fruit flavors with a 5% carrot juice blend for a deliciously sweet taste. It’s a good source of Antioxidant Vitamins A & C and the perfect beverage to satisfy you and your family throughout the day.

Available in 64 ounce, multi-serve plastic bottle.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice (Water And Concentrated Juice Of Carrots), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of Apples, Cherries, Pomegranates), Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Natural Flavoring, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Red 40, Sucralose.

Buy on Walmart
  • "I really like V8 Splash and the perk to its great taste is its health benefits." in 2 reviews
  • "Plus it's a great way to get my vegetables when I am on the run with little time to eat right" in 1 review
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
I purchased this in a coupon haul. I must say I got it for the kids, but find myself reaching for it more. It's healthy, and sweet enough to entice a kiddo to drink. My son refuses veggies so thought he would love this. He likes it.
Mallory R.
Garrison, ND
V8 splash is a great fruit take on the original vegetable version. It tastes great with a blend of different fruits and vegetables. It's reasonably priced too so you can buy more than just one of the many flavors they have.
bobbi jo b.
Gainesville, FL
I've tried this and a few other of the V8 blends, this one by far is my favorite. I don't really care of any of the others except the original. If your wanting a juice blend to curb your thirst and don't want all that fake or added sugar I recommend you try this #V8juice blend. It's not really expensive and I got it at Sams club, but you can purchaseit most any place.
Kristina A.
Villa Rica, GA
I picked this up from Wal-mart the other evening. I am a big fan of V8 juices and this was a new one for me to try. I absolutely love the taste of this juice! I am definitely going to be buying this again! The only reason I am not giving the juice five stars is because of the high fructose corn syrup.
nikki m.
This is my favorite juice! i will tell ya though i cant remember the name of the other flavor but its like orange colored? that one isn't as good as this cherry one i don't think (personal opinion) but if these really have veggies in it like they claim, then you cant taste it so its a win for my son!
Kate S.
Fruits and veggies in one glass? Yes. Please!! Oh, and my kids drink it without fuss? SCORE!! It has great flavor and you can't taste the veggies. Tastes like fruit juice. Definitely purchasing this more often.
Davida S.
Rex, GA
I really like V8 Splash and the perk to its great taste is its health benefits. My nephews love juices but some can be quite artificial. After trying this drink when I baby'sit it is the only juice I feel good about giving them, especially since they do not eat all their veggies at dinner.
Mia-Angelica L.
Lodi, NJ
I LOVE this juice. The flavor reminds me of my childhood during the summer time. It's so refreshing when it's cold and it's not too sweet. This is the only flavor I ever purchase among all the V8 Splash flavors.
Kandid B.
I love anything V8... especially the Cherry Pomegranate and the Peach Mango these taste awesome and it has antioxidants. Plus it's a great way to get my vegetables when I am on the run with little time to eat right
Tiffani R.
Bunker Hill, IN
V8 Splash is my favorite drink to start my mornings in the summer! Loaded with vegetables and fruit but all you can taste is the fruit, what more could you ask for? Great taste and full of nourishment, I highly recommend it!