V8 Splash® Blue Raspberry uploaded by Ke'sa D.V8 Splash® Blue Raspberry uploaded by morgan c.V8 Splash® Blue Raspberry uploaded by Jenniffer G.

BY V8

V8 Splash Blue Raspberry is a refreshing combination of natural fruit flavors with a 5% carrot juice blend for a deliciously sweet taste. It’s a good source of Antioxidant Vitamins A & C and the perfect beverage to satisfy you and your family throughout the day.

V8 Splash varieties are available in 16 and 64 ounce plastic bottles.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice (Water And Concentrated Juice Of Sweet Potatoes), Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juice Of Apples, Red Raspberries, Blueberries), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Citric Acid, Natural Flavoring, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Gum Arabic, Fd&c Blue 1, Sucralose, Calcium Disodium Edta (To Promote Flavor And Color Retention), Ester Gum, Sodium Citrate.

Jenna E.
Parkersburg , WV
I love the V8 Splash line. There is always a new flavor coming out it seems, and the blue raspberry is my favorite by far. My son always requests these when we go out.
Alyssa S.
Sicklerville, NJ
This juice is very good and kids enjoy them as well. I just feel as though there is way too much sugar in them. I do enjoy the design of the bottle though. The pricing is pretty good and does taste very good. I have bought this item multiple times so I recommend this.
morgan c.
Edgewood , MD
I got this recently and was really excited to try it. I love blue raspberry flavored products, so I hope to like this. It was okay. There was a strange metallic taste to it. It could be this particular bottle, so I'd try it again. Hopefully its better next time.
Desiree V.
I love this product, and my son loves it too. I love that it has vegetables in it too, the flavor is so good. I do buy this product a lot because my family loves it so much. The packaging is nice and simple. I would buy it again, it is well liked in my household.
Q N.
Brooklyn Park, MN
this is super good!! i like the taste of it and its very different from the other kinds. its more bland but it is just as good. it's comparable to the kool aid kinds but its a bit more sour which is a good thing!
Cheyenne S.
Brooklyn, NY
Absolutely amazing product the overall flavor is delicious, it's a sweet juice but not overly sweet it's very affordable but I do wish the bottles were bigger. I would definitely recommend to others especially people with toddlers!
Amber B.
Maynardville , TN
One of mine and my kids favorite drink. The flavor is amazing. V8 products have came a long way and I love trying new flavors. The packaging is simple and the jug is easy to hold when pouring. I definitely recommend v8 to everyone, especially people with kids.
Justin M.
Pikeville, KY
This product is absolutely amazing one of my favorite juices have ever had. The taste is absolutely amazing if you like blue raspberry and you would never know it's healthy and good for you. Or at least that's what I tell myself LOL
Brittany D.
My kids absolutely LOVE this juice! It's tart with just enough sweetness and makes a refreshing treat on a hot day. It also tastes great mixed with liquor for the Moms out there who just need a little "Mommy drink"- mix it with vodka for a yummy mixed drink!
Ashley W.
Emporia, VA
I babysit my God kids and little cousin a lot and they love this V8 juice! I don't feel guilty about the kiddos drinking it. They all rave it has a great flavor, it's not one of my favorites.
EvaaMariee L.
Brooksville, FL
What's your opinion on this drink and its taste ?
Michelle M.
Rochester, MN
Wondering about this drink, what other drink would you compare the blue raspberry flavor to?