BY V8

V8 Splash Berry Blend is a refreshing combination of natural fruit flavors with a 5% carrot juice blend for a deliciously sweet taste. It’s a good source of Antioxidant Vitamins A & C and the perfect beverage to satisfy you and your family throughout the day.

V8 Splash varieties are available in 12, 16, and 64 ounce plastic bottles.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice (Water And Concentrated Juice Of (Carrots), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of (Apples, Cherries, Strawberries, Red Raspberries, Blackberries), Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Red 40, Sucralose.

Aurelia G.
Burnsville
Purchased at: Target
When I first tried this I was skeptical, thinking it would be some gross veggie drink despite the name, but it is so delicious! I love the Splash varieties and the berry blend is my favorite. It has a well balanced flavor and I don’t get tired of the taste after a few glasses either! I would recommend this to anyone looking for some alternate juice options.
Keisha M.
Roy
This is a staple in my household, And of the flavors of v8 i have tried, this berry blend is my favorite. It's inexpensive to buy, so i usually buy 2 or 3 to last me a bit, because at my house we can have a gallon gone in one day. I love this brand, the put out great quality [products.
Tammy D.
Fort Smith
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best juice! It is a blend of berries and is delicious! Plus it's good for you! It quenches my thirst when I'm wanting something different and healthy Lol, Hense the V-8 on the front! My whole family enjoys this very much! V8 Splash® Berry Blend Juice
Carrie M.
Salem, SC
I LOVE this. I have a hard time keeping up with eating my fruits and veggies and hate most of them but this stuff tastes SO good. And it’s not thick. And it’s a sweet taste with no bad aftertaste. definitely recommend.
Kenzie L.
Provo, UT
Purchased at: Kroger
As a self-proclaimed juice connoisseur, I know when quality juice is on front of me and this one is my favorite. Refreshing, fruity, plus some vegetables?! What more could ou want.
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Berry blend is so yummy. I just happened to see this at Target about 5 years ago and we have been hooked ever since. The big bottle is about $1.50 plus it’s on sale often. Everyone we know gets hooked on it too because they have some when they come over. It’s sweet and has some healthy stuff in there just like you would expect V8 to.
Amanda M.
Love the taste of this. It’s not overly sweet and much better tasting than flavored water can be. Definitely something I go back to when water just doesn’t cut it for me and I need something with flavor.
Brittany K.
Smithville, MO
Great flavor. Very smooth. I usually buy this at Walmart. It’s the same price as all the other brands. This is a more healthy choice compared to other sugary juices.
Ciara L.
Burlington
My husband begin buying these a few years ago and we've only purchased the topical. The other day we decided to purchase the berry blend and with it ice cold I have to say that this one is now my new favorite. The taste is just so amazing and refreshing. Healthy and the kids love it i think we have a winner.
Ameena P.
Brampton, ON
Would you really use this to cover your fruit and veggie intake?
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
Which flavor do you prefer?