BY V8 #54 in Juice

V8 Splash Berry Blend is a refreshing combination of natural fruit flavors with a 5% carrot juice blend for a deliciously sweet taste. It’s a good source of Antioxidant Vitamins A & C and the perfect beverage to satisfy you and your family throughout the day.

V8 Splash varieties are available in 12, 16, and 64 ounce plastic bottles.

Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Reconstituted Vegetable Juice (Water And Concentrated Juice Of (Carrots), Contains Less Than 2% Of: Reconstituted Fruit Juice Blend (Water And Concentrated Juices Of (Apples, Cherries, Strawberries, Red Raspberries, Blackberries), Natural Flavoring, Citric Acid, Malic Acid, Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Red 40, Sucralose.

Buy on Walmart*
Keisha M.
Roy
This is a staple in my household, And of the flavors of v8 i have tried, this berry blend is my favorite. It's inexpensive to buy, so i usually buy 2 or 3 to last me a bit, because at my house we can have a gallon gone in one day. I love this brand, the put out great quality [products.
Hannah M.
My favorite juice! They have a ton of flavors and they are all pretty good. I prefer the berry ones over the vegetable ones. They are 100% real juices and tastes so good. They aren’t too expensive and you can find them anywhere. Definitely a must try!
Carrie M.
Salem, SC
I LOVE this. I have a hard time keeping up with eating my fruits and veggies and hate most of them but this stuff tastes SO good. And it’s not thick. And it’s a sweet taste with no bad aftertaste. definitely recommend.
Jennifer B.
This juice is one of my favorite V8 juices, although for whatever reason V8 seems to leave me feeling kind of nauseous every time I drink it. I don't know if it's the thicker consistency or not. They have their flavors on point though!
Shontree B.
Muskegon
This berry blend is fantastic. I buy the big bottles and the 6 packs. Not only do they taste good but it doesn't even feel like your drinking veggies in your juice. Highly recommended!
Jessica L.
Kerman, CA
Berry blend is so yummy. I just happened to see this at Target about 5 years ago and we have been hooked ever since. The big bottle is about $1.50 plus it’s on sale often. Everyone we know gets hooked on it too because they have some when they come over. It’s sweet and has some healthy stuff in there just like you would expect V8 to.
Amanda M.
Love the taste of this. It’s not overly sweet and much better tasting than flavored water can be. Definitely something I go back to when water just doesn’t cut it for me and I need something with flavor.
Janelle T.
My family loves when I get this juice and it never stays in our house for more than a day! I find it a little too sweet sometimes and mix it with a little bit of water.
Brittany K.
Smithville, MO
Great flavor. Very smooth. I usually buy this at Walmart. It’s the same price as all the other brands. This is a more healthy choice compared to other sugary juices.
Ameena P.
Brampton , ON
Would you really use this to cover your fruit and veggie intake?
Jennifer M.
Birmingham, AL
Which flavor do you prefer?